Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're NOT Green Lantern, I AM!

And you know NOTHING of my work!

I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I think the sales at Sprint were stifled from the get go by both Verizon and at&t saying they would have the phone soon. If they had not made those statements then sales at Sprint would have been much larger. Then Verizon picks up the phone and when someone enters their store to see it they (the sales person) push them towards other phones right away. What is that all about? Maybe Verizon had no intention to make a serious effort in promoting the phone. Both Verizon and at&t are know for working together to get what they want. Note how they both had new pricing at pretty much the same time and neither was actually a good deal for their customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post
    I have Palm Pre Plus, but I am wishing I had taken it back for the Droid now. Why? I just don't think the support is going to be there in 2-3 years when I am still using the phone. As a loyal Palm user since 2001 it is sad to see...
    Give me a break. If you were such a 'loyal' Palm user, you would understand that Palm has always been a small company, always produced great equipment, and has always had people like you spreading 'doom and gloom' information. Move on to the Droid. If you think Palm isn't going to be around in a couple of years... you have a LOT to learn about Motorola (a company on my back doorstep and struggling to keep above water).

There are tons of great articles/reviews on the Pre's, but as soon as a 'bad' article is posted, people like you can't wait to jump on it and spread it around.

YOU.. are the definition of "Troll".

Mods: can't we keep members with less than 10 posts from creating a thread? [sigh]
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/25/2010 at 11:30 AM.
    OP, Worthless post, pathetic rant, sorry excuses..

Thread Reported.. Hopefully they'll save some bandwidth and delete the thread and OP's account.
    stop feeding the troll. let him starve.
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post
    Actually, the real reason the Palm phones aren't selling well is Palm's fault for making an exclusive deal with the 500,000+ customers loss per month and counting company Sprint, for the launch of their new phone.

(according to article released by engadget.com today)

It is clear as day that because Palm's marketing was terrible from the beginning, and the fact that Palm went with a carrier that nobody cares about, that the momentum needed was never there in the first place.

It is also clear as day that if Palm had gone with Verizon Wireless from the get go like they should have, Palm would have sold several million Pre's b/c there wasn't a Motorola Droid to compete with. BUT, they missed the wagon and came in right behind that phone, which has been smacking it around like the yellow step child (Sprint) that it is.

I have Palm Pre Plus, but I am wishing I had taken it back for the Droid now. Why? I just don't think the support is going to be there in 2-3 years when I am still using the phone. As a loyal Palm user since 2001 it is sad to see, but when you make poor choices you have to suffer the consequences. So, enjoy your Palm Pre and Pixi everybody, because Palm MIGHT release one more webos phone, but I think that's the end of the line.

So, I want to take this opportunity to thank Palm's marketing team for f-ing up, and I also want to thank Sprint as well for sucking so much ***, that we all now have to suffer.
    Kiss my and Palm's *** together.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12