1.    #1  
    when i see all the fixes and additions to a new update it won't surprise me at all.. except video recording this time, everything they add we already have it with a patch
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    Do we really need 1.4?
    I challenge you not to update.

Also....you're misinformed.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 02/25/2010 at 10:36 AM. Reason: They guy is misinformed
    patches work for us a very small potion of webos users updates work for everyone so they are very necessary and we cannot achieve everything that palm can through patches
    Could you point me in the direction of the Flash patch?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    flash isnt part of 1.4 so ask adobe
    but flash need 1.4 to work!
    I asked Adobe, they told me to take a hike!
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    everything they add we already have it with a patch

Says you. There are unresolved issues with the Bluetooth stack in regards to car kits -- no Preware patch is going to take care of that.
    adobe gave me flash! Then my magic unicorn and I rode a rainbow to alaska!
    when i see all the fixes and additions to a new update it won't surprise me at all.. except video recording this time, everything they add we already have it with a patch
    I'll take an official fix over an unsupported patch any day of the week. kthanksbye.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    If Palm would reign in apps and patches and either integrate the options or make them easy to find and use by novice users, rather than open it up leaving only people willing to install things like Preware to install homebrew patches and apps, maybe, just maybe, carriers would not consider "destocking" the Pre when sales fall flat on their face out of the gate and leave the company in the current condition it is....loosing 20% in stock value in 1 day or hitting near 52 week lows for example.

The Pre is cool and I really don't understand why it's not selling except that potential buyers are also iPhone buyers and the iPhone is easy, what it does in in your hand. Not in your hand after installing applications and utilities on the phone and a PC etc.

They'll need to make some serious changes to get in to the real pool of buyers.