Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    First off as a semi casual user on this site, I'm amazed about the stress level of some of you guys (or gals).

First there's the "Pre Defense Force" which I may be considered part of.

Then we have the "Complainers" with their 14.25 million pre returns (none of which could ever be possibly their fault).

Then we have the famous " Complainers that complain about complainers complaints" contingent.

Then we have the Nanny Nanny Boo Boo contingent " I posted that first" You're a "noob" for not doing a topic search, and you need to be publicly flogged. Whaaaaa I posted it first!!!! Please love me please thank me by pressing the "Thanks button" pretty please thank me with sugar on top!

I mean really? Some of you feel the need to be beg to be thanked for posting silly comments? Some of you seem to get really jealous and want really high post counts. Why? Do you get paid if you post a thread and it has a gazillion responses? Do you some how win a prize for the amount of times you've been thanked?

Ok, ok, yes it is annoying sometimes when the same topic appears multiple times on the same page and a person can't see that. There was no less than 4 threads about Jack Bauers use of a pre 2 weeks ago, so I just picked 1 post to confirm that I'd seen it too. There's really no need for the person that posted it first to cry about it. In fact, sometimes there may be a subject 4 pages back and if it's not tagged properly and you type in a "New Subject" under a different title, it won't show up!

Guess what my 1.4 "stressed out" fellow pre owners? Not all of us live, eat and breathe pre central. Attacking someone for repeating a post is just ridiculous. It is the MODERATORS job to move or delete topics. Let them do their job, there is no need to ridicule someone for putting a post up that has already been posted.

OK, now that thats out. Does anyone know when 1.4 is coming out??? J/K

PS pretty pretty please, press the thanks button, because maybe I'll get a door prize!! lol, for you dbd ------->(or at least 2 more pres)<-------
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    ---> <---
    Wrong forum.....try here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/
    Then there's the group that complains about all the different types of people on the forum...
    Cool, the first "complaining about everything" post....
  6.    #6  
    LOL dbd, hopefully I will get lots of nice tags on this one! Going for a record!
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    LOL dbd, hopefully I will get lots of nice tags on this one! Going for a record!
    Don't count on it.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Wrong forum.....try here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/
    Sorry I cant find it
    :-)
    Noob

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I so glad some1 said smethin thanks not aphonegeek
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Good luck!
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Noob
    Thanks!
    I heard that if you get 1 million 'Thanks' then Precentral will give you a dollar. Please press the 'Thanks' button if you believe me.
    too much time on your hands, you must be really bored waiting for 1.4 to come out lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    hes lying you get a pre once you reach a million thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I heard that if you get 1 million 'Thanks' then Precentral will give you a dollar. Please press the 'Thanks' button if you believe me.
    you didn't get the memo that's only on wednesdays

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Another complaint about a complaint thread.
    no its a complaint about everything thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast