Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    After having several issues with apps like "Lets Golf" not working on my phone I ran webdoctor to start with a clean slate. The problem is that in the frustration of trying to get my phone working correctly I failed to uninstall all my patches.

Now when I run "Preware" it shows certain things such as "Hide Nascar", "4x4 Icons v2" and "Battery Icon and Pecent" being installed and even updates available but when I click the update or try to remove the patch I get an error message. See IPKG Log which has a lot of stuff listed that I don't understand.

Is there anyway to clean these patches up?
    run emergency patch repair (EPR), and EMC)

that will fix you.

however, if you have more time, run webosdoctor ver 1.2.1 and below...it will wipe everything, easier in my opinion.

be sure to save your usb pics and videos first
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    run emergency patch repair (EPR), and EMC)

that will fix you.

however, if you have more time, run webosdoctor ver 1.2.1 and below...it will wipe everything, easier in my opinion.

be sure to save your usb pics and videos first
    I agree to the EPR statement, But I disagree w/ the latter...What could be easier than full erase then Dr.= totally clean Pre!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I have the same problem, and epr doesn't fix it. HELP