1.    #1  
    Really.
  2.    #3  
    [QUOTE=ryleyinstl;2247416][url]

Thanks, i meant to add that link, butcha beat me to it.

EDIT: obviously

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Can't be long now..

Flash in catalog today?
    Cool!

The info on Flash is a little confusing though... it says Flash is included for Pre, but Flash support is a download from the catalog... shouldn't it be the other way around?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Cool!

The info on Flash is a little confusing though... it says Flash is included for Pre, but Flash support is a download from the catalog... shouldn't it be the other way around?
    Yeah, that seemed weird to me too...
    I REALLY wish for flash to land today.

with the 800mhz clock, I am growing massively appreciative of my pre at the moment.

(don't ask me on the 800mhz clock) I won't respond or provide it yet, alpha testing)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Flash in catalog today?
    Doubt it.
    must be coming today afterall
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I REALLY wish for flash to land today.

with the 800mhz clock, I am growing massively appreciative of my pre at the moment.

(don't ask me on the 800mhz clock) I won't respond or provide it yet, alpha testing)
    pics or ban lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G

I have developed a way to combine table salt and gun powder so that it creates a magic substrate. Add water, play classical music, bake at 550 for 10 minutes and it makes gold bars. But DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT IT....I'm alpha testing and will not respond to you.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 02/25/2010 at 09:16 AM.
    I believe this is real, just for this bugfix:

"No EV-Icon bug fixed (random)"

HALLELUJAH! Palm listened to me! LOL I've had this problem since 1.1, especially when roaming or tethering. This made my day (IF it's real)!
    to the non believers of 800mhz, run a search on the board..it's there for public viewing
    i thought it was a 720mhz. Hurry up and test it already!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    ..it's there for public viewing
    Just don't ask any questions :-)
    he's not lying. I've been running at a very stable 600mhz for the last couple days now and the 800 will be released after a little more testing. This is different then the previous overclock methods and is much less intrusive so there aren't the same conflicts as the previous patches had.