Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    [img]

    (ʞɹoʍ ʇɐ ʎɐp ʍols *ʎllɐǝɹ* ɐ s,ʇı llǝʇ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ʇǝq)
    ˙ǝʌıǝɔǝɹ llɐɥs ǝʎ puɐ ʞsɐ
    ?
    ?

  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post


    (ʞɹoʍ ʇɐ ʎɐp ʍols *ʎllɐǝɹ* ɐ s,ʇı llǝʇ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ʇǝq)
    ˙ǝʌıǝɔǝɹ llɐɥs ǝʎ puɐ ʞsɐ
    Thanks! (My day is now complete.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Darn it! You got me, I'm also dbd. Though my mind is in Atlanta, my body is in Orlando!!!!
    Muhahahahaha....
  4. #64  
    No, wait... I'm pqp **coughs** I mean dbd... errrm... yeah.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    No, wait... I'm pqp **coughs** I mean dbd... errrm... yeah.
    Heh heh heh heh....
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I was truly worried when i first got my Pre in June that webOS was too raw.
    I just took a look down "memory lane" to see how "worried" you really were. I tt was funny to see that you were already called a "troll" by you 4th post!

    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    While it is still raw, i have a little better feeling that things are starting to get rolling now.
    Yep, I have to agree that Palm is really "ƃuıuɹnʇ sƃuıɥʇ punoɹɐ".

    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I'll know for sure when the next webOS device comes out this summer.
    This will be a critical turning point for Palm. Not only do they have to make a usable device, but a profitable one and a reliable one.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I just took a look down "memory lane" to see how "worried" you really were. I tt was funny to see that you were already called a "troll" by you 4th post! .......
    WOW!
    That IS funny!
    Thanks for lookin' into that for me.

  8. #68  
    Bump.
    Informative.

    I now know that upside down is in, and right side up is spooooooo PalmOS 5.0.....
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    No, wait... I'm pqp **coughs** I mean dbd... errrm... yeah.
    No, pqp is like bizarro-dbd. pqp only posts friendly, useful information and always has a smile on his face. pqp values other people's opinions and never complains about anything
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I was truly worried when i first got my Pre in June that webOS was too raw.
    While it is still raw, i have a little better feeling that things are starting to get rolling now.
    I'll know for sure when the next webOS device comes out this summer.
    so i take it you decided ?
  11. #71  
    Whoa... zombie thread lives!
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Whoa... zombie thread lives!
    I guess you can add 'necromancy' to his list of talents.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    sketch, you are a man of many talents! Thanks for checking that and putting the issue to rest - I'll pass on the info
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  13. #73  
    Garrett... once you release your theme for 2.0 you will again be my hero. BTW.. where is it?? 2.0 is around the corner and you aren't ready now? You slackin off on us?
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Garrett... once you release your theme for 2.0 you will again be my hero. BTW.. where is it?? 2.0 is around the corner and you aren't ready now? You slackin off on us?
    Hush! We probably won't be getting 2.0 for a little while still lol. I've got time!

    After looking through the 2.0 Doctor, I should only have to reupload five or so images to each theme to make it compatible.

    The main problem (for me at least lol) is that 2.0 is going to break every one of my patches.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions