Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've been trying to turn my computer upside down for the last 30 minutes but it keeps falling over

¡ɯɹɐɥɔ ɐ ǝʞıl pǝʞɹoʍ ˙ǝnlƃɹǝdns pǝsn ı :ʇıpǝ
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    I've been trying to turn my computer upside down for the last 30 minutes but it keeps falling over

¿ʇɐǝɹƃ pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ ʇ,usı ¡ʇno pǝɹnƃıɟ ʇı ʇoƃ noʎ pɐlƃ ɯ,ı
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post

LoL LoL
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    what does this thread have to do with the palm pre?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    If you took the time to read the opening post instead of rushing to judge, then you would know.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    i read that and i still say... what does this THREAD have to do with the palm pre?
    It seems you have multiple accounts that you use to pat yourself on the back.
  7.    #47  
    i read that and i still say... what does this THREAD have to do with the palm pre?
    WTH are you talking about with multiple accounts??
    ¡¡¡uɐɯ ʎɐpıɹɟ s,ʇı ˙dn uǝʇɥƃıl oʇ spǝǝu ǝuoǝɯos
  9.    #49  
    I'm seriously p'd off about that multiple account charge.
    LinT, you have NO idea wth you're talking about. If i did do that, then the Mods would be able to figure that out VERY EASILY.
    You are the one that's violating here.
    Here's something for you to read in the time that you're not judging and making crazy accusations:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    I thought this title was in russian
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    how about we keep the threads relevant to the palm pre rather than how cool you are typing upside down. Lets talk about the PHONE.
    Can someone dıןɟ Danny's car too?
    Last edited by sudoer; 02/26/2010 at 10:10 AM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    You can read this on the Pre without needing patches and what not, just lay it flat on table, spin it around, it will be upside down and won't rotate the screen. Had to do that to read majority of these replies.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Thank you! DBD likes creating "general discussion" threads in the more visible Palm Pre forum just to get views. This has NOTHING to do with the Pre and should be moved to the general discussion forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    You are the one that's violating here.
    Here's something for you to read in the time that you're not judging and making crazy accusations:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    +1

¡dn s,ʇɐɥʍ ɯıɥ llǝʇ
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    +1

¡dn s,ʇɐɥʍ ɯıɥ llǝʇ
    ˙uʍop ǝpısdn s,ʇɐɥʍ uɐǝɯ noʎ
    It points out that it's very difficult for most people to read upside down text on the Pre. If try to turn your phone over, the screen automatically adjust. pqp was pointing out a major design flaw in WebOS that Palm needs to address asap. Palm blatently discriminates against upside down text. We can only pray that Palm fixes this issue.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It points out that it's very difficult for most people to read upside down text on the Pre. If try to turn your phone over, the screen automatically adjust. pqp was pointing out a major design flaw in WebOS that Palm needs to address asap. Palm blatently discriminates against upside down text. We can only pray that Palm fixes this issue.
    LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Can someone dıןɟ Danny's car too?

(ʞɹoʍ ʇɐ ʎɐp ʍols *ʎllɐǝɹ* ɐ s,ʇı llǝʇ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ʇǝq)
    ˙ǝʌıǝɔǝɹ llɐɥs ǝʎ puɐ ʞsɐ
    Darn it! You got me, I'm also dbd. Though my mind is in Atlanta, my body is in Orlando!!!!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast