Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone else getting the Upgrade to 1.3.5.1 option from the Update App? I already have the 1.3.5.1 version installed - it came with the phone for me. Looks like things are moving.
    i dont see how that means things are moving if anything i would see that as a possible setback
  3.    #3  
    Are you seeing it on your end?
    no
    phone is up to date. 1.3.5.1 is the current os listed. so no nothing new is being shown.
  6.    #6  
    When I go to Update, I've got the "Palm webOS Update" screen. Palm webOS 1.3.5.1 is now available. It's about 5MB. etc. etc. "Download Now".

I have been checking updates for a couple of weeks now, so this is new for me. I'm guessing somethings been tweaked somewhere. I haven't done anything with the phone (stock). I've been waiting for 1.4 to start looking at patches.
  7.    #7  
    I rebooted the phone - same result. I'm on Verizon. Maybe it's a carrier specific bug.
  8.    #8  
    Now it's popped up in the message area with "Update Available" with Install later or Install now buttons. Still listing 1.3.5.1 though. Not sure what to do with this one.
    just install it and see what happens
  10.    #10  
    Yah - curiosity's got the best of me. I'm hoping for 1.4 in sheep's clothing.
    1.4 will definitely be bigger than 5 megabytes
  12.    #12  
    I'm hoping it's 1.4 with old information in the popup text. It's a long shot - but one can hope.
    could it be - its just a typo ?
    true 1.2 came in a doctor so maybe 1.4 will come by accident in disguise
    I downloaded it on my Pre plus and Pixi Plus
  16.    #16  
    Just a sheep. I have successfully installed 1.3.5.1! And it is 1.3.5.1. Now my update screen is saying I'm up-to-date. Oh well, got the heart beating a little faster anyway...
  17.    #17  
    Maybe it's a Verizon test-run.
    doubt theyll chime in to let us know
    Verizon mucking up the updates. Why do they still exist? Seriously.
    I just got that as well. I was hoping it would be 1.4 mis-labeled but alas it does not sound like it will be that after all...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast