Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    george kontos - welcome to the forums. Sorry that you got jumped on in one of your first posts.

Regardless of what others might say, don't be afraid to ask questions. If they don't like the topic, they don't have to read it.

In regards to searching the forums first, yes, I would recommend it. You might very well find that your question has already been answered by others.

HOWEVER, sometimes the search engine does not work well. When I search and it comes up with 4 threads, each with 137 pages, each with 20 or so posts per page, and my question is addressed in ONE of those posts (but I don't know which one), it is often easier to ask the question again and a helpful person can refer me to the specific post in the thread that I need.

So come on in, and join the crowd. Most of us are nice.

So true and well put. It does not bother me one bit if there are 100's of identicle threads or not. I am just way to laid back. If people don't like it, then ****em. OUT!
    I'm getting an "unable to connect" message when I check for updates.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fearsimon View Post
    I installed the 1.3.5.1 update over, only thing i think changed is that my configuration version is now Verizon 1.1. i think it used to be a 1.0, but really don't remember for sure.
    Nope...mine is Verizon 1.1 and I haven't done the "ghost" upgrade yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by akashhhhh View Post
    I'm getting an "unable to connect" message when I check for updates.
    Just keep trying -- not necessarily a signal of anything to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkoont View Post
    Seems like this is only happening to Verizon Pre Pluses. Yall might all wanna get together and sue Verizon for playin wit yalls emotions. Lmao. Verizon sucks. (official hater)
    Awesomeness
    I heard the news that the palm webOS development patch team had a major malfunction with their patch database and lost all the latest updates, and no updates now until further notice..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Where did you hear this?!
    LongLivePalm
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    i have a pixi plus from verizon and already on 1.3.5.1. I just updated...
    Same here. Phone downloaded 1.3.5.1 (already was on 1.3.5.1) without me checking for updates and asked if I wanted to install it. After the re-install, the Pixi hung at the Palm logo .... waited about 30 minutes and had to pop the battery.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Tried a few refreshes to see if 1.4 was ready as some people said it took a few tries. Long and behold I get 1.3.5.1 is ready for the 3rd time!

Well I guess I'll install that update again....I'm guessing some of my patches are triggering this update to keep showing up.
    <<merged with already active thread>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345