Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have a VZ Pre+ and I'm getting the new 1.3.5.1 update too. I could do it but what about my patches? Will AUPT work in 1.3.5.1?

edit: I'm going to remove my patches first, then update...just to be safe.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 02/24/2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: can't wait for responses.
    yes, I have gotten this as well. I have a plam pre+ that already has 1.3.5.1 on verizon and it wants to update to the same version. should i update or just leave it be? thanks.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    My wife got a referb Pre from Sprint about a week ago that came with 1.3.5.1. I ran the update on it and was told it needed to update to 1.3.5.1. That update was about 1 MB. I haven't gotten that update message on my pre though.
    well, I decided to leave my patches in and updated webOS to 1.3.5.1 and all is well I think. Hoo-ray! I'm hopeful this was a sort of test for VZ Pre Pluses. Maybe 1.4 is almost here?!
    WebOS 1.3.5.1 available to download AGAIN?

I just click on the 'update' icon to see if 1.4 is available and now its telling me that I have an update... Palm WebOs 1.3.5.1??? I already have 1.3.5.1 installed. I literally have the option to install it.

It began to unpackage and start the upgrade process. I had to click cancel.

Anyone else seeing this?
    stop making threads about stuff that has been talked about for like 9065 times already. Search<
    New development. Now I can't connect to the update server.

e_t
    same thing happened to me on my pre plus (vzw). I also downloaded and applied the update but nothing else....
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    stop making threads about stuff that has been talked about for like 9065 times already. Search<
    Ok, it talks about it here...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t-version.html

So does that mean that my post is the 9066 post???

Didn't mean to make another thread... but thanks for your sarcasm Jordan. much appreciated!!!
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNole View Post
    I would bet it's somehow related to Verizon or Palm getting their systems ready for 1.4 and someone entered something wrong into a database...
    lol
    <<Threads merged>>

It's appreciated when we post in an already active thread, rather than having duplicate topics.

But, we can mention that to others with a little more courtesy.

Thanks,
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    is downloading as I type. Not exactly 1.4, and very curious considering I have a Verizon Pre that already had 1.3.5.1. Is it 1.4 mislabeled? Anyhow, it's approx 5 meg. I'll update when I've installed.
    1.3.5.1 is the current version of WebOS. It is not 1.4 unless something has been horribly labeled by Palm/Verizon/Sprint.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Beyond Bizarre. Downloaded, installed, rebooted, and here I sit at 1.3.5.1 Build 98. Not exactly what I was hoping for today. Anyone else see the same update?
    how's the video camera?

is Flash working?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Ha.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Whatever was going on in the 1.3.5.1 upgrade I tried to install didn't agree with my pre plus. It now just reboots over and over. I've pulled the battery several times, and I've tried the soft reset. Nothing works. Suggestions please (before I head back to the Verizon store). I can't get to any screens other than where the Palm logo comes up at start up. I'm frustrated and tired
    <<dupe threads merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Sorry, but if you have any recommendations on a fix, I'd be most appreciative. Thank you.
    if you read my signature the top link will help you get it into dev mode where you can run web doctor to fix your phone. Ok . Hope this helps
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast