Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll go to work.

You should try it.
    How about both of you quit bickering like 2 school boys unsure of their sexuality.
    Would like to thank the above poster for making me smile!
    Never a problem
    just keep waiting....
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    Complaints wont start unless they didnt live up to what they said.
    I think there will be plenty of complaints.. Seems the more freedom that webos offers the more folks expect. I even read a post were someone wanted the led light to flash faster.. At what point do we except the device for what it is?

I love the Precentral site and all the stuff the devs come up with. Palm did a wonderful job with the Pre and those that just complain should understand, there is a price to pay being the 1st gen owners of a completely new product.. Were pretty much beta testers for Palm, i personally enjoy the grunt work!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    cry. jk prolly go to work like usual
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    First, I like maddball's comment. Second, I am going to go about my day as usual, and just be happy when I do get the update. Third, I am also sick of wasted threads about stuff like this. Just sayin'. Hahaha
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post

All I want is 1:1 scrolling. I'll be excited for that release.
    What is that?
    i'm going to go to class, and then have a nice lunch afterward, before i go into work to pick up a few hours on my off day.

oh, and dailybooth! i'm addicted to dailybooth now! (which by the way, looks/acts GREAT on Pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    What are you going to do if you wake up and you see "Your phone is up to date"
    Have dirty dirty sex.

...and then have a stiff cup of Earl Grey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Probably wait until the end of February.

If it didn't come out by March 1st I'd actually be pretty upset. You don't fail to keep a promise after announcing it at a CES Keynote..
    Exactly. Palm never announced an official date besides stating it was some time in February. Its amazing how upset people get when they rely on an artificial date and then see no update.

Though if the end of February passes by and we see the update some time in march I'm personally going to lose some faith in palm just because they announced it in such a manner.
    If 1.4 isn't released by March 1st then I'm going Android. Sorry guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ho0lee0h View Post
    If 1.4 isn't released by March 1st then I'm going Android. Sorry guys.
    Yeah their updates are a lot more reliable and predictable
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    punch a baby....definitely....
    So that's what happened here.

She was ****ed off at Palm. It makes perfect sense now.
    Rejoice at the fact that my phone has stopped telling me that Application Updates are now Available when there aren't any!
    Last edited by marshalla99; 02/25/2010 at 02:14 AM.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    Yeah their updates are a lot more reliable and predictable
    LMAO
    Did you get your Android 2.1 update yet? Nope.
    Hey how about you? Still stuck on 1.6.
    And you? Nah, I'm on 1.5.
    Well $hit, I got 3.0 b!tches.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    What is that?
    The reason there is a small lag when scrolling is because there is a 25 pixel threshold before the input is relayed. It acts as a safety against false presses. I personally would have the 1:1 ratio like all the other phones have. Palm is aware of this and said they will be addressing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    All they promised is a video recorder, a bump in speed, and a modified calendar app really. I hope no one is getting their hopes up about the speed boost being that big either. This update isn't really that big of a deal.
    A bunch of behind the scenes stuff too. Like full fledged html5, for one thing. Which is awesome from a development standpoint.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    The real question is:

ShArK *** are you going to do?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast