1.    #1  
    Even with only 1 card open.

This had gone away after the last OS update and now it's back. I have to assume that it's related to the fact that I almost never turn off my Pre and so the memory accumlates crap that would go away if I did a new hard start daily.

Still, it doesn't seem like I should have to do that.

While I am complaining, why isn't there a launch button for power. Why is the only option to hold down the power key?
    do a luna restart or restart the phone.
    With linux you don't have to "hard reset" the phone, like with other phones....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    We really should make a sticky about this... Jstop and Luna Restarts solve a lot of these problems. If they don't, a quick doctor helps, that is what Idid and I haven't had a problem since.
    Quote Originally Posted by bankerdanny View Post
    Even with only 1 card open.

This had gone away after the last OS update and now it's back. I have to assume that it's related to the fact that I almost never turn off my Pre and so the memory accumlates crap that would go away if I did a new hard start daily.

Still, it doesn't seem like I should have to do that.

While I am complaining, why isn't there a launch button for power. Why is the only option to hold down the power key?
    As others have recommended, restarting Luna should resolve this.

Application:Luna Manager - WebOS Internals
  6.    #6  
    Thanks.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your perspective) I know how to resolve the error since it used to be an almost daily occurence before 1.3.5.

My post was more of a renewed complaint and musing as to why this is still a problem since 1.3.5 was supposed to change the memory use issue that caused this error.
    I had never had this problem in the past, owned my pre since Oct., but after updating preware the other night it started for me, but it happened every time i restarted the phone so i had to doctor it, fine now. Long story short, i'm not sure what causes it...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit