1.    #1  
    I was driving today and I was talking with my slider open it made me realize that I love this phone cus it goes from a phone to a compact web browser multimedia device. It's not a rectangle brick. I'm not dissing those phones but when I tried the phones It was uncomfortable. The pre with the slider out gived me room with my fingers. It's great. Sorry if your mad I'm not bashing the phone. What do you like talkin on open or closed.

also I'm typing this on my pre. Is there a way I can type on precentral without scrolling back and forth to see what I typed? Can the screen move with my text somehow?
    who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    who cares.
    With responses like yours, we don't need to bash trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    With responses like yours, we don't need to bash trolls.
    aw
    OP, if you double-click in the text box, it'll resize it to fit the screen so you could see what ur typing.
    have you tried m.precentral.com ?

if you doubletap the text field after your cursor is in it, you will zoom out to a nice full view.

also, ignore that mean guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddonahueiup View Post
    also I'm typing this on my pre. Is there a way I can type on precentral without scrolling back and forth to see what I typed? Can the screen move with my text somehow?
    No but you can "pinch-to-zoom" it back out and it will stay that way until you are done typing.

also...don't mind the guy from Reston,VA. I stopped there once for petrol on my way to the airport years ago. Pumped my gas, went in the station to pay for it, told the attendant I was on pump 5. He spun around and said, "who cares?"
    Only two things come from from Reston, VA...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I love my Pre because it runs WebOS.
    cool story, I don't live in virginia.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Only two things come from from Reston, VA...
    I live about an hour from Reston and it sucks!
    Ya and I live in Estevan, Saskatchewan. I just like to put random stuff in the location field.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    cool story ddonahueiup & ryleyinstl & you guys are funny.
    Only two things come from Los Angeles, CA...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    also...don't mind the guy from Los Angeles,CA. I stopped there once for petrol on my way to the airport years ago. Pumped my gas, went in the station to pay for it, told the attendant I was on pump 5. He spun around and said, "who cares?"
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I also like the Pre's form factor. Very comfortable to use and distinctive.
    LOL-
    I'm lovin' this gas station thing!
    also...don't mind the guy from Los Angeles,CA. I stopped there once for petrol on my way to the airport years ago. Pumped my gas, went in the station to pay for it, told the attendant I was on pump 5. He spun around and said, "I love me phone cus it feels like a phone"
    Wait, I once stopped in a gas station in Phoenix AZ on my way to airport and I told the guy I wanted 20 on pump 4 and he turned around and said 'who cares'. Sounds like the same guys. Strange isn't it. And I told him that the Pre feels good in my hand cus it feels like a phone and he said 'so what'.
    Are you trying to hurt me?