1.    #1  
    So, my phone got stolen. That was very unpleasant, but I've gotten a replacement and am rebuilding. The replacement came with WebOS 1.1.0. Because of that, only some of my apps (those that were compatible) were reinstalled from the cloud. I've since updated to 1.3.5.1 and I'd like to tell the device to go out and get all the apps I've purchased and install them. Is there a way to do this? It seems like there should be, but that I'm overlooking something.
    I would perform a partial erase (removes all of the apps on your device and also your contacts/calendar etc) and then reboot. When you boot up again you can re-sign in to your Palm Profile and hopefully everything will restore correctly.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to choose this route.
    SqyArc
    you can redownload them from the app catalogue also, it won't charge you again if you already paid for them....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies. I'm doing the partial erase now. I was trying to do as vbockius suggested, but I have a lot of apps, and tracking them all down would be pretty difficult. I'll post the outcome of the effort. I wish there were an easier way, though... sort of a listing of "You've installed all of the following at some point, but only the marked ones are installed right now."
    What i have done when i had to change my phone due to volume switch quitting when you fire up your new phone you are supposed to sign in to a dummy profile then update phone to the software you ended with. full erase phone and then sign in to you normal profile and everything comes back if you did not do that you probably lost most of your data.
  6.    #6  
    It appears that the update was successful. All the apps are there. Now I just need to track down the *#)% that stole my phone and help him see the error of his ways. An upside is that I discovered "Where is my Pre", although too late to help my departed phone.