Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    I always got the impression that Palm was going to tightly integrate the facebook experience into WebOS (fb chat in messeging, allowing a fb inbox with general email, etc) which helped explain the bare-bones FB app.

Who knows, really.
    Palm talked about doing this at the CES keynote.
    Palmbook was pretty good...i think it disappeared off of the homebrew though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Palm talked about doing this at the CES keynote.
    and what did they say? Becaue I didn't really catch anything about facebook when I watched the keynote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Palmbook was pretty good...i think it disappeared off of the homebrew though.
    its in the app store now as friendsbook. It's better then before to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Unfortunately, lately, the photoviewing from the Facebook app has been flakey-- sometimes the album doesn't load, sometimes, the thumbnail photo never gets replaced with a higher resolution photo. Anyone else notice this? It's kind of like the best feature of the app...
    I've had this problem since the app was introduced. The worst thing is that when the album doesn't load the first time, it seems like it will never load. I have not noticed any patterns on when this happen, i.e. it seems pretty random. I agree it's a great feature of the app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12