Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    I need an app that will track the daily savings from not smoking, also the number of smokes not smoked. I am now a vapor'er. If you smoke, then check out this site for a change of life. greensmoke . com/beng
    Use discount code disc10-6189 for 10% off
  2. #2  
    Just ordered mine, If I like I will write a little app for what you want (I will like it also)
  3. #3  
    I buy from strictlyejuice.com and would also love an app.
  4. #4  
    dp these work? I smoke newports, 2/3rds a pack a day. Its horrible. I have tried to quit and did so for 3 months using chantix but somehow came back to it. Do they really help?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  5.    #5  
    They do work if you really want to quit. They are different and have to be treated as a different brand. If you mix them with real cigs you will chose a real one over these. But I use them whenever I get a craving and they work perfect for that. They satisfy me and I am almost through two months using them without a puff of the real ones.
  6. #6  
    congrats on staying off so long, Can you guys offer any advice to a 17 year old who wants there father to quit? he has done so twice now but his will broke both times and now its at the point ware Me and my asthmatic mother cant take it. No offense to anyone here but it is a disgusting habit, I hate picking up my cat and knowing that my dad recently had a smoke and recently picked up my cat to

    Are there any solutions that would work well for a suborn 42 year old man? Iv been working on him for a while and he might be ready to try again.

    (edit)
    just started looking at the prices on those replacement cartridges... that wont fly with the old man...
    Last edited by KeeganDoomFire; 02/24/2010 at 04:05 PM.
  7. #7  
    Anyone interested in electronic cigarettes should consider blucigs.com

    The prices for starter kits and refills are much more reasonable, and they have a much more elegant system for charging. They come in a box that looks like a cigarette pack, which contains a large capacity rechargeable battery, that will recharge the individual cigarettes for you.
  8. thesmj's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Anyone interested in electronic cigarettes should consider blucigs.com

    The prices for starter kits and refills are much more reasonable, and they have a much more elegant system for charging. They come in a box that looks like a cigarette pack, which contains a large capacity rechargeable battery, that will recharge the individual cigarettes for you.

    I dont smoke but I know people who do, and they got those blucigs. They love them - especially since cigs are soon to be banned in all bars/restaurants in Michigan.
  9. #9  
    April 1 will be 1 yr with not even a drag after smoking for 29 yrs.I still crave,,crazy. I used chantax for 3 weeks when I quit and it really helped.I would never had succeeded if it was not for the free online program chantax came with. I still faithfully go online weekly for my support lesson. It also keeps track of how long,how much money,how many ciggs not smoked,,everything.there is also a online smoking clock app that does all this,,forgot what its called,,but I have it posted to my Facebook profile. Good luck to all who want to quit.fyi I am 41 years old
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    congrats on staying off so long, Can you guys offer any advice to a 17 year old who wants there father to quit? he has done so twice now but his will broke both times and now its at the point ware Me and my asthmatic mother cant take it. No offense to anyone here but it is a disgusting habit, I hate picking up my cat and knowing that my dad recently had a smoke and recently picked up my cat to

    Are there any solutions that would work well for a suborn 42 year old man? Iv been working on him for a while and he might be ready to try again.

    (edit)
    just started looking at the prices on those replacement cartridges... that wont fly with the old man...
    The prices of regular cigs are much higher, It takes about two months for the greensmoke cigs to pay for themselves if you are a pack a day as I was. I get two days out of the carts from Greensmoke at 3buck apiece... and the nice thing about Greensmoke is that you get a new atomizer in each cart... lots of vapor and they last alot longer than other brands.
  11. #11  
    ok,,its called quit meter,it would be nice if we had this app or one like it.
  12. #12  
    Since we're on the topic of quitting smoking... I quit about three years ago using mint-flavored Nicorrette gum. Basically, I substituted a piece of gum for a cig (I was about a pack-a-day smoker), gradually increasing the gum and decreasing the cigs. Over a matter of a few weeks, I eventually switched entirely to the gum.

    Of course, now I'm addicted to the gum. :-) And, I do still crave the occasional smoke. I've wondered if these e-cig things might be worth a try to wean me off the gum.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  13. #13  
    thanks beng.pre, I must have been looking at it wrong, it looked like 15 bucks for 5 cigarettes? ether way I just talked to my dad about it, as with most of the other stuff he does he will research it to death but with any luck he will quit again, for good.
  14. #14  
    but that method has a flaw,,does not break the actual habbit of smoking.the drug is out of yr system in 2 weeks but yr still going threw the motions of smoking.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    but that method has a flaw,,does not break the actual habbit of smoking.the drug is out of yr system in 2 weeks but yr still going threw the motions of smoking.
    The most damaging aspects of smoking are from the toxins in the tobacco, not the nicotine. While nicotine isn't exactly the healthiest thing, it's not the worst thing about smoking. Ask any doctor which he'd rather see you do, smoke cigarettes or injest nicotine in a tobacco-less form (yes, that means you, chewers and snuffers).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic

Posting Permissions