1.    #1  
    when I have an address in a calendar event location, is there a way for me to send the address directly to sprint navigation?

thank you
    No the calander only uses google maps. it is in the menu, top left of screen, when you are in the event view. click on event location then you can choose see on map or get directions, both open google maps.
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    I do wish however that there was a way to add contacts to the calender event and be able to send them an invite to the event. If the meeting was at the contacts address then you can get their address into sprint nav.
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    It's probably designed this way since Sprint Nav is only on the US Sprint Pre's and Pixi's.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    when I have an address in a calendar event location, is there a way for me to send the address directly to sprint navigation?

thank you
    I haven't tried this, but heard that it works. Select the Device Info app, downswipe the top left menu, select Default Applications, and change Addresses from Google Maps to Sprint Navigation.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I haven't tried this, but heard that it works. Select the Device Info app, downswipe the top left menu, select Default Applications, and change Addresses from Google Maps to Sprint Navigation.
    tried it, didnt work. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    tried it, didnt work. thanks
    If you would, please check again. Not sure if something changed withh 1.4, but this works for me (I verified using my grandson's basketball game.

If the address is on the event, slect the event, swipe down on the top right menu (with the event open), and select Get Directions. It will call up Sprint Navigator and lead you there.
    I just tried it. I tested it from my address book. It does bring up Sprint Navigator. But for some reason it sticks on the main screen and freezes.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Prior to 1.4 it would freeze but 1.4 fixed it for me. I would try a reboot if it still isn't working for anyone.