1.    #1  
    I do not use internet dialing but I still check my voicemails perfectly. I never want to lose this app.
    If I visit the doctor will this app and all homebrews be gone? I know if I do a partial erase it will be lost forever and I cant deal with that. Is there anyway to Save this app?
    Thanks in Advance
    Yes, I believe you can download the ipk from index of feeds
    I have found that when I get the email from gmail that I have a voicemail I can just click on the link and it will play it. The voice to text conversion for google voice is little more than a joke so listening to the voicemail is a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    I have found that when I get the email from gmail that I have a voicemail I can just click on the link and it will play it. The voice to text conversion for google voice is little more than a joke so listening to the voicemail is a must.
    I've have some that translate almost perfectly (like when my uncle calls), and some that are almost jibberish (when my brother calls). I think it's depends how the caller speaks.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    It works great for my needs...the translations are sometimes humorous, but if you know who the caller is, you can get the jist of what the message is. As for listening to the messages, it is simple to just click on the Listen button.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    It works great for my needs...the translations are sometimes humorous, but if you know who the caller is, you can get the jist of what the message is. As for listening to the messages, it is simple to just click on the Listen button.
    haha yes they are. My voice number must have been a roofing companies number because people always call me needing a roofer. But funny thing is for what ever reason roofer always translates to loser. "hey im looking for a loser... a loser who has been in business for at least 5 years..." it's funny but sometimes sad ... I'm like how do these random people know? lol
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    If GDial stops working: Set GV to email you the new message. It come swith a play link that plays the message on the Pre, just as GDial does now.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    ..."hey im looking for a loser... A loser who has been in business for at least 5 years..." it's funny but sometimes sad ... I'm like how do these random people know? Lol
    death!
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...