Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Since the last update I haven't noticed any email coming in from my server. I have went through some phones in this stretch so it was really back burnered. I have an email account that I can add on to any computer I own and did that with the Pre.

I know what the name of the mail server, port settings, etc. but I've failed to get the Pre to work. I've sent test message and all of that. Is there something new tha I've just missed on the later OS of the Pre. It used to work.

Thanks,

G..
    What type of email system.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    pop and smtp. Generic as possible. I pop it on any new computer I get and never have a problem...

Thanks.. G..
    Try different username settings, with the @ and without.
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I left the ampersand out and just the name on the email name and didn't make a bit of difference. Can't send it with authentication on or off. Works on any computer I add it to so I'm stumped. Just a POP setup. I list the mail server name, the name and password. I have the port numbers for both send and receive yet nothing.

Thanks... G..
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm missing something. When I go into the drop down section and get a blank page to enter my settings I can't back out of it so I'm assuming that unless I tell it to discard my settings that they are saved. Is there a trick to knowing that what I entered has been changed? Next time I get in there to change anything all is blank again.

Thanks... G..