Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    there are now, with the recent uploads, over 2000 applications available for download to the public., this is homebrew plus all the palm offical feeds (beta, web ect)

excellent!

discuss
    There are four lights.
    Discuss what?
    Lol...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Discuss what?
    Lol...
    12, 25, 5, 18, 31....

jk

I don't know what to discuss, I just wanted to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    there are now, with the recent uploads, over 2000 applications available for download to the public., this is homebrew plus all the palm offical feeds (beta, web ect)

excellent!

discuss
    I'd say about 95% if not 99% of the public knows absolutely nothing about Homebew therefore there are 1561 available to the public. I love the pre too but nobody else mesures how many apps they have outside the app store.
    Last edited by dkotoric; 02/24/2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    this taking into account that some are duplicates that are released on both?
    YAY pointless posts
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I'd say about 95% if not 99% of the public knows upsolutelly nothing about Homebew therefore there are 1561 available to the public. I love the pre too but nobody else mesures how many apps they have outside the app store.
    what is this upsolutelly? you couldnt have meant absolutely now could you?

excellent!

discuss
    If you remove the "Quotes from my third grade teacher" apps....how many are left? 112?
  9.    #9  
    I'd say about 95% if not 99% of the public knows upsolutelly nothing about Homebew therefore there are 1546 available to the public.

I posted on precentral, and it's a public forum, but likely 99% of people don't know this site, it dosn't mean it isn't open for public viewing or use.

also, the catalog is over that amount already (1561) and there are the beta feeds and web feeds, so it is even more. If we are talking official palm guys.
    I posted on precentral, and it's a public forum, but likely 99% of people don't know this site, it dosn't mean it isn't open for public viewing or use.

also, the catalog is over that amount already (1561) and there are the beta feeds and web feeds, so it is even more. If we are talking official palm guys.
    Ya I fixed my post to say 1561 but again almost nobody knows anything else besides going to the app store. Talking about more feeds is pointless.
    I was actually talking to a guy at the sprint store recently while I was waiting in line and he had a palm pre and I said the app store and he said there is a app store.

Just giving you an idea of how clueless people are.
    It's only important so Palm can say "we have thousands of apps" :P
    12, 25, 5, 18, 31....

jk...
    Okay okay
    Sorry!
    Seems like about 25% are from Brighthouse, which I hope nobody buys and they go out of business.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    If you remove the "Quotes from my third grade teacher" apps....how many are left? 112?
    more than windows marketplace for mobile.

at least via wikipedia.
    more than windows marketplace for mobile.

at least via wikipedia.
    windows still exists, I thought windows was getting released later this year, jk LOL
    Do u guys think at the rate we r going we can surpass android apps? is it realistic? last i heard they have 20k apps it might be over that number by now.
    and why do we need to surpass them in quantity the quality of apps for webos IMHO far surpass anything ive seen in the android market
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    and why do we need to surpass them in quantity the quality of apps for webos IMHO far surpass anything ive seen in the android market
    As Pesci said:
    "You were serious about that?"
    I'd say about 95% if not 99% of the public knows absolutely nothing about Homebew therefore there are 1561 available to the public. I love the pre too but nobody else mesures how many apps they have outside the app store.
    This is what I was going to say. There'll be 2,000 apps at the end of March if the current pace continues.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Java is a handicap to android development in my opinion.

Yeah it was a standard for a while on flip phones but come on.

Just like HTML/Javascript was viewed as a handicap and Palm did something to allieviate concerns.

I like having a simple twitter app being HTML built and a 3D game being C+ built.

best of both worlds.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast