1.    #1  
    I'm having a few issues with my pre at the moment, in fact this is my third one in two days........ I have been able to clear up all my problems but this one, and didn't know if anybody here could help me out. I have searched the forums a bit, and have not found any solution. After getting my new phone (they traded me for the one that Bricked on me earlier in the week), I installed the newest update, which i was already running before my original phone that bricked. Now that I have the new phone up an running my contacts are not loading from my palm profile. I have tried running WebOS Doctor, i have tried a partial erase, a full erase, and no luck. I was able to go in and manualy sign into my facebook and gmail accounts and import those contacts, but the palm profile (where most of my contacts were) is not syncing right. Any ideas??
    if ou haven't backed up all your contacts, you may be out of luck.

Palm Profile contacts have been known on the boards to be losing data and not restoring correctly

(run a search on the board)
    If your data was backed up to the palm profile. I would suggest contacting Palm technical support so they can assist you in possibly restoring the data back to your device. There is not much you are going to be able to do on your end, the best shot at data recovery is going to be through support. 877-426-3777
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  4.    #4  
    BOO, sucks cuz i run a record label and had lots of important contacts in there, i think i'll set up this phone to save all the numbers to my google account instead............
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek_Rawker View Post
    BOO, sucks cuz i run a record label and had lots of important contacts in there, i think i'll set up this phone to save all the numbers to my google account instead............
    Even if you get the contacts back, I would recommend you move them to either Google or Exchange. Then back up THAT data as well.