Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to address the [over]heating issue on the Pre??? I just bought ALL of Gameloft's games and it seems close to impossible to get any more then 5 minutes in before the phone makes my hand heat up !Not only that but it zaps the battery to 3 hrs worth of usage. Is there some remedy for this, like a new battery or if I delete some apps/music/pics/PDF's to make it heat up less? It even happens when I use my GPS!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    WOW! I just checked my Pre, it was at 100% at 7:00 this morning and now, 3 hours later, it's at 86%! All I've done was recieve 2 calls, less than 2minutes long and I just d/l'ed GrooveShark. There's no way that I've lost 14% in 3 hours on account of this usage! THIS SUCKS!!! HELP!
    battery usage is not only dependent on what you do with the phone, but also the quality of service u have. For example if you have full signal, ur phone uses less battery because it is locked on to that signal. If you are in an area with bad signal (1 or so bars)/no signal/roaming, your battery will drain faster because your phone will always be looking for a stronger signal to lock onto
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    and if your interested in extended batteries, this one has been reviewed a few times on here with pretty good reviews

Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]

granted its not going to make ur battery life go from 4 hours to 12 hours, more like 4 to 5 or 4 to 6 with active use, but its still something over the stock battery. (i just ordered one, should be here in a week or so ) and ps promo code 5off2010 *wink*
    Last edited by cnote1287; 02/24/2010 at 09:27 AM.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre