1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have some applications, which are now paid (used to be free) which y system still wants to update.

As a GSM phone user in "unsupported country" I don't have access to App Catalog. My Pre still wants to update the apps, but always getting msg:

Five Applications
    Download failed

I can't remove the apps (as they are not on the system's installed application list anymore), I can't re-download the apps, so how do tell the system not to try to download/update them again?

I tried to remove any files related to the apps from the file system, but it didn't help.

thanks,
    pete
    well you could just goto list programs, and choose the app from there and delete.
    Which apps are you having trouble removing?
  3.    #3  
    tried that...

The application is not there on the list (as it's not installed anymore). I still have it in the launcher - greyed-out with exclamation mark in yellow triangle.
    Touching the icon will bring me to app catalog, where these 5 apps are there with with exclamation triangle as well.

So how do I tell the app catalog, not to bother to download them anymore?

pete

PS: example of the apps: Feeds, Match 'Em, Cell Stalker
    Had something similar a while back, I think I just let the app catalog get as far as it could then hold down orange and click the icon delete and off you go.

Craig.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the suggestion. It helped.

After clicking on the triangle, I was given option "do not download"

after restarting Luna, the apps are gone

peter