Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    C'mon Willis...you know what I'm talkin' 'bout... This thread is JUST for fun...How many of you have noticed your Pre has some 'stuff' on it and given it a quick lick and shirtwipe?... I hereby confess...oh and post martini much better than post guacamole...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Eww.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Shhh... no one is supposed to know.
    I'm not much of a licker. I go for the hot breath and shirt technique if necessary.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I use the old hot steamy breath technique instead of licking... Doesn't work in all weather conditions but it's more sanitary than licking the screen.
    x3 on hot breath...but sometimes for the stubborn "stuff" i'll lick my finger and give it a quick wipe lol
    I love my Pre, but I'll never French it.
    thumb lick here!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I love my Pre, but I'll never French it.
    That's why it lags...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    i have a nice invisible shield on it..it's anti scratch/fingerprint/anything dirty, so i never have to resort to licking or hotbreathing my pre : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    i have a nice invisible shield on it..it's anti scratch/fingerprint/anything dirty, so i never have to resort to licking or hotbreathing my pre : )
    bs dude...I have a protector too. It get a little dirty. Just come out and tell the truth lol. No one will tell!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    bs dude...I have a protector too. It get a little dirty. Just come out and tell the truth lol. No one will tell!
    okay okay, so it's not perfect.. BUT it's head over heels better over just the regular screen. the only cleaning necessary is a quick brush over with my shirt for a sparkly clean screen
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    C'mon Willis...you know what I'm talkin' 'bout... This thread is JUST for fun...How many of you have noticed your Pre has some 'stuff' on it and given it a quick lick and shirtwipe?... I hereby confess...oh and post martini much better than post guacamole...
    Theres a Patch for that!!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I run my hand under water, wipe my hand alllll over the screen, then wipe off the water with my shirt.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I hope you thumb and finger lickers realize where most of the junk on a touch screen comes from...
    I put mine in the dishwasher.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I put mine in the dishwasher.
    That's gotta sting!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    You dog you... (think about it)
    When do we start getting the shirts with the microfiber pockets so we can put our phones in them and get them cleaned all at once?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    When Flash makes it onto your Pre....it won't be pretty!!! (Please do not post about it)

Am I right?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast