Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I put mine in the dishwasher.
    Egg-zack-lee!
    I always load up the bikini girls app first. Then start licking. I didn't realize it also helped clean the screen. Now that's a Pre plus.
    Thank you people, this thread just made my day! Funniest in a long while! (and creepy...)
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    I always load up the bikini girls app first. Then start licking. I didn't realize it also helped clean the screen. Now that's a Pre plus.
    Like the next step up from scratch-n-sniff.

I didn't realize that VZ customers got all the returned licked up phones. Sure am glad I am on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    When do we start getting the shirts with the microfiber pockets so we can put our phones in them and get them cleaned all at once?
    Oh yes. You made me holler with praise for this...but in pants form.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    I have done the flingerlickinggood cleaning technique before... but I try to limit my cleaning solution to hand sanitizer.

Just a tad more sterile than saliva. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ['Scuse the serious answer]

I like using my towel after the shower when it's still damp.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I gleek on my phone to clean it. If you don't know what that is, it is something I learned in elementary school. It's cleaner than licking because the saliva hasn't been sitting in your mouth. Sounds gross but works very well.

Gleeting (also gleeking, gleeping, glitting, gleaking, glicking, glanding, geezing) is the projection of saliva from the submandibular gland upon compression by the tongue.

In general, gleeting occurs when an accumulation of saliva in the submandibular gland is propelled out in a stream when the gland is compressed by the tongue. The stream of saliva is released in the general direction of the front of the mouth. If the mouth is open the jet may project several feet. Gleeting is more likely when the salivary gland has been recently stimulated, but even a residual amount of saliva in the gland may be released by gleeting.

Gleeting may occur spontaneously due to accidental tongue pressure on the sublingual gland while talking, eating, yawning, or cleaning the teeth. Gleeting can also be induced, for instance, by pressing the underside of the tongue against the palate, then pushing the tongue forward while simultaneously closing the lower jaw and moving it slightly forward; or by yawning deeply and pressing the tongue against the palate. Practice is usually required to induce gleeting consistently, and induction is more likely to be successful under conditions of salivary stimulation (e.g. by certain types of food or biting your tongue). It can be humorous (funny) at times.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    When do we start getting the shirts with the microfiber pockets so we can put our phones in them and get them cleaned all at once?
    Maybe a ShamWow Snuggie for home, and a ShamWow business suit for the professionals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    OMG, you were that guy. I thought that cop behind you was going to arrest you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I gleek on my phone to clean it. If you don't know what that is, it is something I learned in elementary school. It's cleaner than licking because the saliva hasn't been sitting in your mouth. Sounds gross but works very well.
    I love serious, technical definitions of gross things we do as kids. I was never terribly good at it.

And yes, I have licked my screen to clean a smudge that hot breath was not strong enough to remove. I may edit that admission out later so Google doesn't find it. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    OMG, you were that guy. I thought that cop behind you was going to arrest you!!
    Well he tried to arrest me, but I used the Palm Pre Crime Deterrent app. Here's a link to the app demo.

i start with just kind of breathing on it a little, getting it all warm and moist, and if that doesn't get it off, i definitely give it a good lick.

i'm thinking about getting tulips as a wallpaper, so that it feels more natural for me to do this...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12