1.    #1  
    Please!!! The next patch must do these things! These are phone 101's

You should be able to select multiple photos at one time for deleting at one time. Or when composing an email you should be able to attach multiple photos at one time. This would be so nice.

Next, the notification of a missed message or appointment should not blast in your ear when on the phone. A simple soft beep is sufficient. And while you’re at this one turn off the vibrate during a phone call.

One last update please. When you turn on Pandora or mp3 the sound should not blast through the earplugs because your phone ringer is turned up all the way. Please see iTunes they do it right.

Because of the last two I have instructed my wife if I die unexpectedly to check the time of death and compare it to what I was doing on my Pre at the time.
    well then see apple they do it right like you said.
    There is a patch in Preware to turn notification sounds off when on a call. And, I've never had the issue with the ringer volume controlling the headphone volume... I'll have to look at that one, but I'm pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    well then see apple they do it right like you said.
    i agree.
    Not to be "against" your post, but I would think phone 101 would be the ability to handle phone calls..
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    the word must implies some sort of compulsory act so let me ask you what do you intend to do if it does not are you going to get a different phone because if so please dont we will surely miss your valuable insight
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    the word must implies some sort of compulsory act so let me ask you what do you intend to do if it does not are you going to get a different phone because if so please dont we will surely miss your valuable insight
    Was going to try P2snippets but still cannot get it to download. My friend who has a PRE cannot either. Yes we did it over a reliable Wi-Fi and also tried sprints network, nothing. I was hoping this would give me a quick fix.
    Any help thanks a bunch.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jon haley View Post
    Was going to try P2snippets but still cannot get it to download. My friend who has a PRE cannot either. Yes we did it over a reliable Wi-Fi and also tried sprints network, nothing. I was hoping this would give me a quick fix.
    Any help thanks a bunch.
    OH! You were asking for HELP? I did not get that from your OP, let me read it again.....