1.    #1  
    Some of the sites you go to on your pre on a daily basis? also what will be the first site you try out upon the release of webOS 1.4. and the flash stuff etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac250 View Post
    Some of the sites you go to on your pre on a daily basis? also what will be the first site you try out upon the release of webOS 1.4. and the flash stuff etc..
    Here is a thread that has 135 replies on the very topic that you have asked: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ing-flash.html
    I really dislike these puzzle posts with half a question or statement in the topic title.
  4.    #4  
    i got lazy and didn't even check to see..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    I really dislike these puzzle posts with half a question or statement in the topic title.
    lemme do it again for you....why even come in then...you knew what you were setting yourself up for..cmon son
    What are?
    Thread title rubbish...
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 02/23/2010 at 12:38 PM.
    BEEMP3.COM is great for music.
    <<thread title renamed>>

Note to all:
    Please give your threads a title that's more descriptive.

Thanks
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Here is a thread that has 135 replies on the very topic that you have asked: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ing-flash.html
    Sure is crazy what a useful Thread title can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    Surprise surprise....
  11.    #11  
    people need to calm down and get over it...i should have searched in the first place anyways..but if you dont have something to say related to the post that will be of help then why bother.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Because then you'll post in your own thread a bunch a times whining about why no-one is responding, constantly keeping it at the top of the list.

If you don't want to search then expect smart ***** comments. That's the way it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac250 View Post
    people need to calm down and get over it...i should have searched in the first place anyways..but if you dont have something to say related to the post that will be of help then why bother.
    I agree....if you don't like the topic of someone's post, what is the purpose in announcing it to the forum? I might not like your (not meaning anyone specific) username, but I don't feel the need to say it....cause what is it going to change?
    The first site you will want to type into your phone is this:

www . llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch(dot) com

Good exercise for the thumbs!
  15.    #15  
    but thats fine by me...its still stupid in my book that i can say...yes i should have searched...but i like how the first guy responded...basically saying its already out here..and heres a example...not some stupid comment but thats all good and dandy. And i dunno what the whole i will whine about no one responding was all about..you seem to be a real nice guy so i wont even make a response to that part of it. i just give u a

Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Because then you'll post in your own thread a bunch a times whining about why no-one is responding, constantly keeping it at the top of the list.

If you don't want to search then expect smart ***** comments. That's the way it works.
    and we still wonder why people are scared to post around here....
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    and we still wonder why people are scared to post around here....
    This specific case aside, I see it as always being that unhappy balance of forum, moderator and member preference for thread necromancy and repeated threads. I'll take my self to http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/ now.