Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    when I stream audio, I get system operations lag. Some lag examples that occur while streaming Pandora are web pages will render noticeably slower, google maps will take longer to find my location or an address, editing a contact will be relatively slugish compared to a single task (i. e. No concurrent streaming) operation.

I have no patches, and use Sprint. This occurs on wifi or EVDO A.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Ditto. See this thread for more info:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ing-music.html
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    I am using bluetooth while expierincing lag. Thanks for the link, a search on lag via this mobile site did not find that link.
    Only happens to me when I have the setting in Pandora app set to "higher quality audio" and Pandora warns that there might be delays and stops.
    I had a problem with mixing Wifi + Bluetooth + Pandora, I haven't checked it recently, but I just made sure not to mix the three, I think I decided if I wanted to put the work into it I could fix it by installing the wrt-dd firmware to my router, but couldn't find time. Though i'm not so convinced anymore.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    I do have the higher quality audio set in Pandora, but also experience lag when audio streaming in other applications, such as RadioTime.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Streaming audio is very system and bandwidth intensive. There's not much anybody can do about it.