Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Dear WebOS Update 1.4,
    I am upset with you. Today, it is snowing big in Austin, Texas. We don't get that very often. And I really could have used your Video Capture update so's I could get some sweet video of this rarity in my town. But no, you had to run late.

I'll still love you when you eventually get here, you just may have to sleep on the couch for a few days.

Truly,
    Dave
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Too funny.

I am in Houston waiting for the snow, which is coming tonight.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dunger70 View Post
    Too funny.

I am in Houston waiting for the snow, which is coming tonight.
    Howdy from the Med Center. It is reaching B-CS by the looks of the radar. The drive home will be fun!
    If you guys get to have snow in Texas then we should at least get to have soem warmth up here in Massachusetts! It's back down to 37 again!
    I'm in southern CA....we never wait for snow. Although, when a drop of rain falls, we all crash our cars. It's fun.
    getting some "winter" weather in san antonio. more like sleet than snow at the moment. we will see what we get tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    I'm in southern CA....we never wait for snow. Although, when a drop of rain falls, we all crash our cars. It's fun.
    LOL. same deal here in texas. it could rain 40 days straight, then be sunny for 1, and the next day when it rains again everyone forgets how to drive in it. You dont have to drive 70mph, but 35mph is unacceptable.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I'd love to know the last time measurable snow fell twice in one winter here in Houston. I'm sure the NWS will publish that if/when it happens tonight.
    The drive home is going to be terrible, rain, snow, high winds, it all has a negative effect on Houston drivers. I pray that 1.4 hits while I am sitting in traffic tonight.
  9.    #9  
    The snow flakes here are BIG! It was funny sliding in to work, haha.

The last time we had good, stick-to-ground snow here in Austin was Valentine's Day, 2004.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sraatc17 View Post
    If you guys get to have snow in Texas then we should at least get to have soem warmth up here in Massachusetts! It's back down to 37 again!
    Oh no 37?! Edmonton has a high of 22, low of 9!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    The drive home is going to be terrible, rain, snow, high winds, it all has a negative effect on Houston drivers. I pray that 1.4 hits while I am sitting in traffic tonight.
    Better pray you're not in a EVDO dead spot too
    is near.... weird weather worldwide..biblical
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac250 View Post
    is near.... weird weather worldwide..biblical
    I know! It's all the global warming going on!
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    Dear WebOS Update 1.4,
    I am upset with you. Today, it is snowing big in Austin, Texas. We don't get that very often. And I really could have used your Video Capture update so's I could get some sweet video of this rarity in my town. But no, you had to run late.

I'll still love you when you eventually get here, you just may have to sleep on the couch for a few days.

Truly,
    Dave
    Urgh. I think this is the same snow that's supposed to hit Philly this Thursday. I swear I am sick of this snow. We've had over 6 feet so far total. Shoot me now.
    i live just west of austin. i stayed home. i know there are gonna be dumb drivers out there

hope everyone makes it home ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Urgh. I think this is the same snow that's supposed to hit Philly this Thursday. I swear I am sick of this snow. We've had over 6 feet so far total. Shoot me now.
    That's what you guys get for taking the Dodgers out the past two years....Philly deserves snow.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hey everyone in Austin! Enjoy that snow!! I'm in Dallas and we had a foot (yes 12 inches) of snow two weeks ago. That's more snow than we had seen in five years combined. The snow was awesome and beautiful. The sucky part was the 180000 people without power.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Makes our 12 inches of snow sound kind of pathetic....
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    That's what you guys get for taking the Dodgers out the past two years....Philly deserves snow.

LOL! So apparently Mother Nature is all about the Dodgers. Makes sense. They get all the nice weather out there
    Quote Originally Posted by abid786 View Post
    Oh no 37?! Edmonton has a high of 22, low of 9!!!!!!!
    HAHA Ya but thats hot for you guys isn't it??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast