Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    The snow flakes here are BIG! It was funny sliding in to work, haha.

    The last time we had good, stick-to-ground snow here in Austin was Valentine's Day, 2004.
    Oh don't worry. I see that all the time down here in Houston when I pass through Montrose.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    LOL! So apparently Mother Nature is all about the Dodgers. Makes sense. They get all the nice weather out there
    hey i'm just saying....I'll take some snow in exchange for another world series title. Then maybe work would close and I could sit at home and update to 1.4 when it comes out!
  3. preryan's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #23  
    I'm in Austin too and those flakes were monsterous in size! While I can't play with 1.4 yet, I have spent the day working on scrims and the QuickInstall 600MHz patch. Its not global warming that is the problem but global whining.
  4. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #24  
    i'm in chicago and we laugh at any snowfall under 1'
  5. preryan's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #25  
    Yeah we are pathetic with any snowfall. Its truly funny but we laugh down here when you guys up there complain of heat waves.
  6. #26  
    Who are you kidding??? as soon as 1.4 comes out you know its going sleep in the bed the first night!
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
  7. Patrick R's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    hey i'm just saying....I'll take some snow in exchange for another world series title. Then maybe work would close and I could sit at home and update to 1.4 when it comes out!
    HA. When it rains I spend my days watching small cars get stuck in the San Frenando Valley. It happens alot. If only I had a camera to record it....
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
    HA. When it rains I spend my days watching small cars get stuck in the San Frenando Valley. It happens alot. If only I had a camera to record it....
    Bingo! That's what I'm getting at! Dodgers win a WS...then give us snow (since Philly deserves snow for winning)...then watch cars pile up....and film it with the video cam that 1.4 is bringing. That works perfect. Anyone else?
  9. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwm3 View Post
    Oh don't worry. I see that all the time down here in Houston when I pass through Montrose.

    I'm sure a *lot* of people didn't get the reference.

    And I will refrain from the jokes that come to mind.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    i'm in chicago and we laugh at any snowfall under 1'
    Just what I was thinking.
  11. #31  
    I'm in eastern Texas and it just started snowing here which is also a rarity for us. Here's to hoping school is delayed tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions