Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Just got a new refurb about 2 hours ago. The phone I exchanged was my first and only Pre bought on release day back in June. After all my accounts synced up, I went ahead and updated the phone to 1.3.5.1 and that took about 40 minutes. Now i'm in the app catalog updating a few apps that didn't seem to transfer over and they are taking a reallllllllly long time. I'm doing "Let's Golf" right now and i'm going on 10 minutes and i'm 50% done. Anybody else have this problem? Phone is in EV and wifi is on. I feel like this thing is downloading in 1X but it's not. Even in 1X it would be faster then this. Any ideas?
    All those Gameloft games take FOREVER. It's normal. I downloaded mine at home with full bars and it still took a ridiculously long time. I just set the phone down and did other things while they were downloading/installing.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Cant have both EV and wifi at the same time. EV turns off when wifi is active. Make sure you are connected to the wifi - its sometimes hard to tell the wifi bars are gray not white. Also, you can install the unthrottle download manager patch. It will help.
    They must be having server issues - it took 30 minutes to delete an email account and then five tries to re add it, saying server too busy - retry.
    I got a replaced one within my 30 days for a new one and it also took forever to do all my updates. It has nothing to do with your phone but the servers. Hang in there.
    had anyones phone stop receiving calls and the ev left ur phone then wen you try to update it it says error 1012 call sprint? Any idea?
    Yeah, I remember 1.3.5.1 update took along time to download/install, alot longer then the previous updates.