1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I've starting having issues with Wi-Fi all of a sudden two days ago. I cannot connect to my home network via the Pre. All of the computers work fine and the password has not changed, but I continue to get an error saying "Association Failed" and telling me that I'm entering an invalid password. I know that the password I'm using is correct, however. Has anyone else experienced this?

I would greatly appreciate any help. I thank you all in advance.

THAANSA3
    If I were you I'd try going into your Wifi options, select your network and then select 'Forget Network'.

Then you can start from scratch.

If that doesn't work, you might try resetting your router.

Good luck
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    If I were you I'd try going into your Wifi options, select your network and then select 'Forget Network'.

Good luck
    I'll try that. Thanks, SqyArc.
    also go into browser then top left drop down menu and then preferences and scroll down and clear cookies and cache. If that still does not work you can test the wifi radio anytime going into the device info app then the drop down menu and doing the quick tests. If there are any errors it will send the error to palm or sprint automatically . And it will tell you the error as well.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post

Good luck
    I second the router reset... this happens every so often to me and a reset of my router and cable modem (probably overkill, but what the hey?) always does the trick.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    When in doubt, power cycle the bugs out!
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    When in doubt, power cycle the bugs out!
    I think the standard phrase you are looking for is "Shut up and reboot".
    I had this prob. With a public wifi network at work...... Reboots and battery pulls did nothing.... Kinda hard to reset a public wifi network inside a building with a total of 74 floors....worked on my co workers itouch.... Sooo I got the ip address and all thhe numbers off his and entered them manually.... Never had a problem sense it auto connects everyday now.