1.    #1  
    Hey guys, just wondering if there was a way to password protect the photo album or just like one category like photo roll, wallpapers, or miscellaneous? thanks
    Nope
    Why password protect only the Photo app when you can do it to the whole phone?
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Maybe he has some special pictures that he does not want seen but doesnt want to use the annoying pin feature.
  5.    #5  
    Because my gf goes through my phone and some pics i might not want her to see!!!
    The problem with password protecting anything that your gf will see as protected is this. She will become even more curious as to why they are on your phone. Best thing is to move them over to a thumb drive.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by hillzskillz13 View Post
    Because my gf goes through my phone and some pics i might not want her to see!!!
    Just my opinion, but if you have a gf that can't be trusted NOT to snoop, OR if you are doing something your gf would not like behind her back....perhaps its time to reevaluate having that gf.

Either way is disrespectful and does not bode well. BTW, that does NOT mean either of you is "wrong"...just wrong for each other, perhaps.

Find a gf that respects your privacy and from whom you will not wish to hide things and you will not need to find a password app.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    wowowowowowow enough relationship advice. i was thinking the same thing... i wanan be able to lock certain areas of my phone; messaging or photo app for example. can we focus here!!
    Last edited by Fitz39; 02/23/2010 at 06:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Just my opinion, but if you have a gf that can't be trusted NOT to snoop, OR if you are doing something your gf would not like behind her back....perhaps its time to reevaluate having that gf.

Either way is disrespectful and does not bode well. BTW, that does NOT mean either of you is "wrong"...just wrong for each other, perhaps.

Find a gf that respects your privacy and from whom you will not wish to hide things and you will not need to find a password app.
    Well said.

(But there should still be an app for that, though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz39 View Post
    wowowowowowow enough relationship advice. i was thinking the same thing... i wanan be able to lock certain areas of my phone; messaging or photo app for example. can we focus here!!
    So you want to hide some photos and texts convos from your girlfriend? Sounds like someone has a side project lol
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Hey guys.. think positive

He just don't want here to see the pictures he took of some decoration that he want to use for her surprise party, or from her long last father he finally found and is trying to get them booth to a meeting, and so on...

It's not something dirty, at least i hope it.

But such an app would be pretty good... got no girlfriend but i like to show my pre to make some ad for it. And maybe i got some pictures i don't want somebody to see. Or i just dont get them on the device
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMsA View Post
    Hey guys.. think positive

He just don't want here to see the pictures he took of some decoration that he want to use for her surprise party, or from her long last father he finally found and is trying to get them booth to a meeting, and so on...

It's not something dirty, at least i hope it.

But such an app would be pretty good... got no girlfriend but i like to show my pre to make some ad for it. And maybe i got some pictures i don't want somebody to see. Or i just dont get them on the device

sheeeesh.. thank u.
    but actually ima free man. but i do have to leave my phone in a public place at work if i choose to charge it
    and alot of the time ill let people hold my phone to show it off and let them fool around with it, i dont need them wondering into the 'wrong' area of my phone...

sidenote: i have the patch no QL bar. i love handing my phone to people and watch them fiddle for 7 seconds before handing it back to me saying "how does it work?" hehehe

edit: and i hate pinning everytime the phone locks... hitting the power button is habit for me.