1.    #1  
    I am experiencing lags & double typing on my Pre Plus, will 1.4 fix this?
    hahahaha... either you are trying to be funny or you'd better get a bucket of water and hide, cuz the flames are about to roar.....
    I dont think so due to if it was a software problem or bug then everyone would have this problem. id say your best bet is to return it under warrenty. aint no point on waiting around to wonder if it will when you paid money for some thing that should work right.
    since youre new ill just say it without any sarcasm do a forums search for any of the 100 other 1,4 threads theyll have the best answers we can give and no the "double typing" aeems like (at least to me) a hardware issue you cant OTA fix that
    I don't think the double typing is a hardware issue. My keyboard has been fine until 1.3.5.1, when it started doing it every once in a while. So hopefully they'll fix it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    hahahaha... either you are trying to be funny or you'd better get a bucket of water and hide, cuz the flames are about to roar.....
    No im not being funny dude, this lag & double typing is ****ing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riventura View Post
    I am experiencing lags & double typing on my Pre Plus, will 1.4 fix this?

it is unknown what 1.4 contains. The people who know cannot talk. If the keyboard thing is software related than it is a possibility. But there is no official word and so we only have arguments.
    it depends if it is hardware issue or software. If it is software then possibly, but if its hardware then you are better off warrantying it out. Wouldn't surprise me if the keyboard is hardware issue. Remember the oreo effect? anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riventura View Post
    No im not being funny dude, this lag & double typing is ****ing me off.
    Oh, I know it's annoying, I've had it on previous phones that I've replaced and it seems to be reoccurring after long term usage - which leads me to believe it's not really software, but rather the keys getting sticky or something.

I wrote what I did b/c this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-entirely.html was the most recent thread, when you had created this.

FWIW, someone in the thread above posted that a fix was to turn the phone off, run your fingers across the keyboard a few times and then press each key firmly and quickly 15 times... or something to that effect. Some people found that to fix it... try it and let us know...