1.    #1  
    So after months of so many "too many card" errors, I realized that it mostly happens after opening Tweed, and no other apps. Today I purchased Twee, and I'm not getting the errors.

So, am I the only one that has found Tweed to be the resource hog on the Pre?
    use jstop to cleanup the memory leak
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    use jstop to cleanup the memory leak
    yes, i have the java restarter app now, but i just moved to twee since tweed is constantly bogging the system down.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    fwiw, i haven't had any issues with tweed and i've used it since it was first available on the app store as a beta application.
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    same here me and a friend both noticed "to many cards" with tweed open. Deffenitly a memory leak in tweed.
    I have tweed.... I have been having memory issues out of the blue... Hmmmmm

interesting, anyone notice that it's the app that takes longest launch as well?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    I have Tweed and have yet to have any issues. I haven't had a too many card error since 1.3.1.
    check jstop ...

its your friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    I have tweed.... I have been having memory issues out of the blue... Hmmmmm

interesting, anyone notice that it's the app that takes longest launch as well?
    Its does indeed take a very long time to loadup, that is from tap of icon to actually making a card to load. I dont get the too many cards error with this app but if it leave this app open for a very long time it does have freezing issues and need to reopen the app.
    I can pin it down to Tweed but ever since 1.4 I'm now getting "too many cards" when I don't even attempt to open anything....and it seems I always have Tweed open when I get those errors?