Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I stumbled on this video...

Just further illustration of what Palm needs to advertise....anyone want to message bomb him?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    i agree that palm lost the chance to place the claim on webos style multitasking but please do a search next time it has been mentioned in a rather long thread where the general consensus is that palm should be flattered a giant like google has to borrow ideas from them
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    nexus one is TERRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE. i had a client who had a htc touch 2 and liked it much better. he ended up getting a blackberry storm... good for him.
    it's not like the pres multitasking they are not live cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sq0 View Post
    nexus one is TERRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE. i had a client who had a htc touch 2 and liked it much better. he ended up getting a blackberry storm... good for him.
    Aren't opinions great!!
    Yeah same with my touch.
    That can be done only jailbreaking it though
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Aren't opinions great!!
    theyre like a$$holes everyone has em and they all stink
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Yeah same with my touch.
    That can be done only jailbreaking it though
    I saw a video of that... looked cool. Is it really multitasking the applications, or just like taking a screenshot of it and closing it, like TealOS did for PalmOS Classic? I have little experience with iPhone/iTouch
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    theyre like a$$holes everyone has em and they all stink
    You sir earned a "thanks" . Unless you were talking about me.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    You sir earned a "thanks" . Unless you were talking about me.
    nah im not that mean unless of course theres a troll in the vicinity
    Did anyone see at the end how he was like "no other phone that I know of can do that...." Last I checked the pre was as capable if not more at multitasking when compared to android.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Did anyone see at the end how he was like "no other phone that I know of can do that...." Last I checked the pre was as capable if not more at multitasking when compared to android.
    but believe it or not a great many people arent even aware of the pre's existence ive even had people at the gym i workout at ask me what phone i have because theyve never seen a vertical slider with a touchscreen
    please I do what he does on the nexus one regularly. I actually run pandora instead of the internal music app that he does in the video. the pre doesnt break a sweat. andriod wish they had such an intuitive multitasking os like webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Yeah, shame comments are disabled so we can't enlighten him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    I saw a video of that... looked cool. Is it really multitasking the applications, or just like taking a screenshot of it and closing it, like TealOS did for PalmOS Classic? I have little experience with iPhone/iTouch
    I've never experienced the PalmOS Classic, so I can't really give you that comparison.
    Once it's in that mode it isn't live, you have to tap the thing you want for it to catch up.
    The only bad thing is you can only open new are the things in the bottom bar in that mode.
    Unlike the Pre, it has a launcher and can load anything.
    Somebody should make a video response to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I actually went to his youtube page and left him a comment and link to a video of how well palm webos multitasks. He has it set that he must approve the comment before it gets posted so we will see what he does with it.

Edit: If he approves it, my comment should appear under channel comments on this page: http://www.youtube.com/user/siberslug1#p/a
    Last edited by zulfaqar621; 02/22/2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: add youtube comment page
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Gee I wonder why?? He doesn't want to look like an *****!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    On a side note, since we are talking about the Nexus One
    What I really hated is all the crap on the top bar on the phone in the video, to me I like having it nice and open.
    I don't know if it was just his phone or what, but that looks really stupid.
    haha yeah, is the guy in that video kidding?? just like the iphone, he had to close one out and open a new one. the iphone keeps your web page where it was too, but it doesn't actually keep your web page OPEN like webOS does. Best multitasking...period
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast