Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 99
  1. #61  
    This guy is a joke, its half a** multi tasking is what that video is. waste of my time and data usage
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    go back to crackberry and if u did not understand it READ IT SLOOOOW ... threw
    through vs threw.....someone needs to polish up on their 6th grade english jk
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  3. neno232's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #63  
    no its call slang or ebonics so its threw ..
  4. #64  
    For some reason he just thinks cards are placeholders and are not active even though in my video i made I showed all cards are active even if they are in the background.
  5. shotyme's Avatar
    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    For some reason he just thinks cards are placeholders and are not active even though in my video i made I showed all cards are active even if they are in the background.
    That has to be what he thinks. Maybe someone should make a video doing the same thing he did to show multitasking. He obviously does not get it. It may be a waste of time since he is sprung over Android and the Nexus 1.

    Some fan boys just can't help it. He's sprung.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by shotyme View Post
    That has to be what he thinks. Maybe someone should make a video doing the same thing he did to show multitasking. He obviously does not get it. It may be a waste of time since he is sprung over Android and the Nexus 1.

    Some fan boys just can't help it. He's sprung.

    yea the vids I did in my sig are actually what he asked me to try on the Pre and I did them all. So I still don't understand why he's in denial lol
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalez2066 View Post
    This guy is a joke, its half a** multi tasking is what that video is. waste of my time and data usage
    It may not be as fluid as the Pre's but it looks like full multitasking to me
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    It may not be as fluid as the Pre's but it looks like full multitasking to me
    But what is the difference with what he does and the pre? He implies the pre cannot do what he did. Looks similar to me
  9. #69  
    Did you bother reading what I had quoted?

    edit: I don't even understand what you are trying to say. My mind is bottled.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    But what is the difference with what he does and the pre? He implies the pre cannot do what he did. Looks similar to me
    Difference is how easy the Pre multitasks with cards instead of putting apps completely in the background until you either click on the app's icon again or hold Home (which shows last 6 apps used) to bring up the app again on a Adroid device.
  11. junun's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #71  
    By the dudes definition of multi-tasking I would say that Microsoft Windows does not multitask....the guy is straight up ******** and trying to make Android/Nexus One look awesome.

    PS. I do love the nexus one, but he has a poor arguement for it.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Junun View Post
    By the dudes definition of multi-tasking I would say that Microsoft Windows does not multitask....the guy is straight up ******** and trying to make Android/Nexus One look awesome.

    PS. I do love the nexus one, but he has a poor arguement for it.
    exactly what I said to him in a comment minus any negative remark lol
  13.    #73  
    the messages he has sent to me imply also that he does not understand that each of the cards is live. Oh well.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  14. #74  
    He deleted my comment cause it made sense i think.
  15. #75  
    stop fighting and arguing with a guy that has no knowledge of competition...if he deletes comments that make his crappy android nexus 1 look like $h*t then let him be a stubborn kid...let him look $tup*d
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    stop fighting and arguing with a guy that has no knowledge of competition...if he deletes comments that make his crappy android nexus 1 look like $h*t then let him be a stubborn kid...let him look $tup*d
    exactly, I gave up trying to explain to him multitasking.
  17. #77  
    Yeah - I just replicated exactly what he did in the first-cited video. Or at least, as nearly as I could.

    From a fresh boot:

    Opened Google Maps.
    (minimized card, card stayed active)

    Opened Music Player Remix and played a track.
    (minimized card, card stayed active, music continued playing)

    Opened browser and began loading Target.com
    (minimized card, card stayed active and browser continued loading in background)

    Opened App Catalog and downloaded Slacker
    (minimized card, card stayed active and continued download)

    Returned to Music Player Remix to check track time remaining.

    While in Music Player Remix, got a dashboard notification that Slacker had successfully downloaded.

    Returned to browser - page load of Target.com complete.


    If this isn't "executing multiple, uh ... pro-grams," then I don't know what is.
  18. #78  
    I did a few videos when i first got my pre...i'll make a few more addressing multi-tasking and prob. review a few apps.

    I'm doing my part to market for Palm haha.
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Yeah - I just replicated exactly what he did in the first-cited video. Or at least, as nearly as I could.

    From a fresh boot:

    Opened Google Maps.
    (minimized card, card stayed active)

    Opened Music Player Remix and played a track.
    (minimized card, card stayed active, music continued playing)

    Opened browser and began loading Target.com
    (minimized card, card stayed active and browser continued loading in background)

    Opened App Catalog and downloaded Slacker
    (minimized card, card stayed active and continued download)

    Returned to Music Player Remix to check track time remaining.

    While in Music Player Remix, got a dashboard notification that Slacker had successfully downloaded.

    Returned to browser - page load of Target.com complete.


    If this isn't "executing multiple, uh ... pro-grams," then I don't know what is.
    it is...but he is stubborn...hes an android freak lover...let him be if he doesnt wanna believe...its ok for him to be special
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. #80  
    yea my vids in my sig did exactly what he asked me to do & he still won't admit he's wrong. And now he is deleting mine & other peoples comments and saying we are deleting them ourselves.... -_- epic fail
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions