Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    what is it with people are those cheap plastic covers?!!!!
    Can we have that again in English?
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Can we have that again in English?
    sorry me so speak american english....

im from the UK

lol

i corrected it, it should have read "what is it with people and those cheap plastic phone covers!"
    I made a vid since he asked me to multitask several specific apps. Had to split since i went over 10 min limit

I like how the video has comments disabled. Because he doesn't want Pre users to come on and him what the Pre can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    I made a vid since he asked me to multitask several specific apps. Had to split since i went over 10 min limit

neat, but its a bit too close up
    still, hopefully more people will add some videos too
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    neat, but its a bit too close up
    still, hopefully more people will add some videos too
    lol yea I've never vlog'd before so don't have the proper equipment. I had to use a webcam built into my laptop
  7.    #47  
    It was nicely done. I did notice that the author of the video I post, made a comment on your video.

I will also link him the 50 card video that dieter made.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    theyre like a$$holes everyone has em and they all stink
    Hmmmpf, i don't know about you but mine smells mighty fine....
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmike04 View Post
    haha yeah, is the guy in that video kidding?? just like the iphone, he had to close one out and open a new one. the iphone keeps your web page where it was too, but it doesn't actually keep your web page OPEN like webOS does. Best multitasking...period
    Yeah, best multitasking...but not even close on the hardware. Can't win them all. I'm still waiting for Pre version 2 or 3 before i jump in on WebOS, but if the HTC Supersonic becomes a reality (with its omgwtfbbq specs and hardware) the 1st half of '10, it's hello Android and your copy-cat multitasking. I'll take that anyday.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    LMAO, his phone "multitasking" 27 apps upon boot-up. Yawn...

How many do you guys run upon bootup? I run 120+ lol

Last edited by mjkjr; 02/23/2010 at 10:23 PM.
    Still not as simple as the Pre's multitasking. I have a feeling nothing will ever compare. Once you've had the pre's multitasking for at least a week... you'll hate every other phone you get.. IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    I like how the video has comments disabled. Because he doesn't want Pre users to come on and him what the Pre can do.
    If you click the author's name, you go to his YouTube Channel where you can post a comment....of course pending approval.

I posted a link to Dieter's 50 app multitasking demo....let's see if that gets approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    LMAO, his phone "multitasking" 27 apps upon boot-up. Yawn...

How many do you guys run upon bootup? I run 120+ lol

[url= - Google Nexus One Multitasking 27 apps upon boot-up[/url]
    lol yea that's y on my vid I said the Pre loads 15 (in my case @ the time) background app processes on bootup.
    This guy posted this 2 hours ago:

Dang. We "really don't know the definition of multitasking". This guy means business. I think I might have to go switch over to Nexus One because my "Palm" isn't multitasking.

I like how he talks to us like we're little children who just got their first feature phone.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    wow I hear a lot of hate on that nexus I luv my pre but that nexus is a bad boy like 4 real and it will only get better ..... As I'm writing this a iphone spot comes across tha tv ironic lol.. If tha 1.4 upgrade is not all that it's cracked up to be I will think about get tha nexus 1 sorry
    Wow, just sat through a couple of his vids, this guys a moron. He claims he can open google maps, play music, call someone (that is a limitation of cdma, not the phone) and surf the web...all at the same time. Wow. Hes good. How my pre doesn't do that, i dont know. Im sick and tired of these people claiming their phone (iphone, android...) is the ONLY one that is worth it and the others are useless. Relax people. Some like BMW, some like Mercedes, doesnt mean one is better then the other without reservations. Maybe this guy needs to stop looking up pics of ethnic celebrities and go actually find a real woman. Yea, the nexus is great at some things (fast, nice screen) but um, where's the keyboard, hows that nice big phone feel in your pants andenjoy your dropped calls on ATT or whatever he's on.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    FRIGUY3 ethnic celebs its ppl like u who make ur self look real stupid when u get mad about some one sayn their phone is better than my phone so what he looks up celebs its his biz and some times my pre sucks tha pre is not tha gretest phone in tha world if that were so u wouldn't have to keep reboot all tha tyme and too many cards era.. check yourself .. wait u jus joined and talkn trash u got alot to learn my friend we pre owners don't like it when tha (ethnic bs ) is in our threads or post .
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    FRIGUY3 ethnic celebs its ppl like u who make ur self look real stupid when u get mad about some one sayn their phone is better than my phone so what he looks up celebs its his biz and some times my pre sucks tha pre is not tha gretest phone in tha world if that were so u wouldn't have to keep reboot all tha tyme and too many cards era.. check yourself .. wait u jus joined and talkn trash u got alot to learn my friend we pre owners don't like it when tha (ethnic bs ) is in our threads or post .
    Ok first, I couldn't understand half that. Second, I never said anything about ethnicity per se, HE was on some ethnic celebrity web site. Had it been sexy women with big honkers, I would have said the same thing, ethnicity had nothing to do with it.

And about your too may cards and reboots, Ive never had that problem so I cant comment on it. But, yes, I did just join because I just got my pre recently (verizon) but I have attempted to contribute a lot more than it seems you have. This isn't my first time being in a forum (PPCGeeks, Crackberry) so relax. If you dont like the 1.4 update, then go get the nexus one. Nobody is stopping you.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    go back to crackberry and if u did not understand it READ IT SLOOOOW ... threw
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    go back to crackberry and if u did not understand it READ IT SLOOOOW ... threw
    Seriously, relax. It was hard to read because there was no punctuation. I obviously got the gist of it. I wouldn't go back to Crackberry because I don't have a blackberry anymore. That would kinda defeat the purpose. And not sure what you mean by threw...I think you mean through, meaning you're done?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast