1.    #1  
    I used the 4 rows patch and the sound buttons to take a pic and downloaded some games and now my pre runs like PP and it wont even let me sign in on my photo section so I can sync to facebook.
    Live the Pre life.
    I have like 40 patches and pre runs great,,no slowdown at all.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    i got 40 my pre runs great
    Its just you. ;]
  5.    #5  
    Well whats up with the facebook thing.. its been bugging me and nobody knows what the problem is.
    Live the Pre life.
    i had about 40 patchs on my pre plus apps and watever for abot 3 months,just doctord it ready 4 1.4 (if it actualy comes) and i dont see a differance in speed at all
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    dude stop it u want a bib.... or your pacifier
    I had this problem also.

I can't find the link that I read this on(on here someplace), but if I remember correctly, delete your Facebook CONTACTS account, reset your Pre, then add your facebook account back to your contacts, then it will automatically come up in your photo upload screen also...

Good luck.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    i had about 40 patchs on my pre plus apps and watever for abot 3 months,just doctord it ready 4 1.4 (if it actualy comes) and i dont see a differance in speed at all
    How could you have had your Pre Plus for 3 months already when it only came out at the end of last month? Perhaps you're one of the privileged ones...
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    if you install/uninstall some patches, or install incompatible ones, you can end up with battery drain issues. backup, webos dr and restore.
    Did you reset?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    How could you have had your Pre Plus for 3 months already when it only came out at the end of last month? Perhaps you're one of the privileged ones...
    I think he's using the word Plus in a different context. ie - in addition.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Sounds like user error. Wipe it and try again.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I had this problem also.

I can't find the link that I read this on(on here someplace), but if I remember correctly, delete your Facebook CONTACTS account, reset your Pre, then add your facebook account back to your contacts, then it will automatically come up in your photo upload screen also...

Good luck.
    I did the partial erase and STILL! ****
    Live the Pre life.
  15.    #15  
    Should I do full?
    Live the Pre life.
    luna restart usually works for me