Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks like developers or Palm employees are testing out the video recording skills. These 3 videos have all been uploaded in the last day or two.

Video in Update 1.4 Leaking to YouTube | PalmNewsDaily.com
    hmmm i wonder if those are true, pretty lame tests but the one of the baby rolling looks pretty good, not bad for 3 megapixel camera.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    All the video information says 480 x 360, and the frame rate was up to 30 fps, but how are they sure the last two are supposed to be from a pre? The first one is titled pre video test, but I didn't see anything on the last two to indicate recording device.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    All the video information says 480 x 360, and the frame rate was up to 30 fps, but how are they sure the last two are supposed to be from a pre? The first one is titled pre video test, but I didn't see anything on the last two to indicate recording device.
    They're tagged as Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Thanx! I had checked the stats and video info, but I didn't think to check the tags. These videos look very promising. I know we don't have a lens that can zoom, but I was secretly hoping to see it.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Well if it's true then I'm impressed. It's more than enough quality to meet my needs
    well now im really pi--ed where is my 1.4 already... this is just bs
    yep i thought the video on 1.4 was more than adequate
    Been using the Pre-recorder for months now, and its video quality is pretty darn good for a homebrew application, only thing missing on it is seeing the video while you are recording, so you have to aim the phone in the correct direction to get the hang of it....
    The tags really don't prove anything [recording device]. Those are entered manually.
    I'm pretty excited, I do hope 1.4 comes on the 25th, that just happens to be my 21st, and I'll be in Vegas so I'll be able to get quite a bit of use out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The tags really don't prove anything [recording device]. Those are entered manually.
    So are quotes...

But yeah considering nothing else about a Pre is included yet they have it tagged, instead of something which made sense like baby, or cute, or something, it's 'Palm Pre'. It may not be for-sure, but I don't see any other reason they could've put that as the one and only tag.
    I'm pretty excited, I do hope 1.4 comes on the 25th, that just happens to be my 21st, and I'll be in Vegas so I'll be able to get quite a bit of use out of it.
    ...update on your 21st while in Vegas? Hope you can find a sober enough moment to download the update
    did anyone else think that tv dinner looked nasty? lmao

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    did anyone else think that tv dinner looked nasty? lmao
    Hahaha! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad I can cook!
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    hmm the quality looks good, far better than expected. Its hard to wait now for the update
    That was the worst TV dinner I have ever seen. You think he could have video recorded something a little more exciting. And thank god he coughed so we know it has sound.
    Id eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Id eat it.
    tubs.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Id eat it.
    Fleming eats it faster....for any of you techers out there
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast