Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    i think this was recorded with precorder

guys at CES said that video app in 1.4 will be able to record VGA resolution which is 640x480 so this is definitely not video recorded with 1.4 :P
    Not exactly. He said that VGA is planned in the future, but it is currently only HVGA (320x480 - same as Pre's screen).
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    The video was removed!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Hello all, I saw this post and thought I might as well share the video thing i made with it earlier this year.

It is all made from Precorder, I apologize for the terrible camera work... i was on a snowboard for the first time AND there is no screen view of what i was recording so it was all guess work!

And I also apologize for no audio, my phone was going through a "stuck in headset mode" crisis at the time causing it to have none of my commentary recorded. So to make things more "interesting" I put some music into it lol.

The point of this sharing is to show you all the quality of the camera, however NOTE that the quality of the original footage was much much better than what iMovie and youtube did to it (each time the quality was markedly reduced). Also remember this is all precorder in Alpha mode... I really do expect the video recorder coming with 1.4. to be a lot better than this.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Shaikh; 02/23/2010 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Except that I took that video and no, it wasn't on precorder, it's on 1.4.
    okay, if ur claiming 1.4, aren't you breaking agreement with palm for posting content?
    once 1.4 comes and I want to take some video and add some music to it, how much work will be involved?
    nice snowboarding, looks fun!!!!!
    I wonder if we get a special tag icon for youtube like the iPhone does
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I would like for videos to be geotagged as well! lol
    No way. You are moving the camera in a pattern that would suggest that you can't actually see what your'e pointing the Pre at!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    can't wait for prepr0n
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    Shut the F* up... Very nice!
    i wonder if we'll be able to take video @ night using the My Flashlight apo to have the camera flash on as we record?

Yes, it would eat up battery, but i always have my charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    okay, if ur claiming 1.4, aren't you breaking agreement with palm for posting content?
    Not if I never signed an agreement. Pretty much all of the beta releases are out there, they're just well hidden. They're on some torrent trackers, mainly the private ones. Not that I have 1.4, I don't even have my Pre anymore, but my cousin has it on his.
    Last edited by barkerja; 02/24/2010 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by taalibeen View Post
    i wonder if we'll be able to take video @ night using the My Flashlight apo to have the camera flash on as we record?

Yes, it would eat up battery, but i always have my charger.
    wondered this as well. it will not work with the camera app now, however, so my guess is "no," until someone comes up with a workaround.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    can't wait for prepr0n

Last edited by Andreas; 02/24/2010 at 07:11 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    OMG. Epic pic

Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    wondered this as well. it will not work with the camera app now, however, so my guess is "no," until someone comes up with a workaround.
    *cough*

all I'm gonna say is keep in mind who developed LED Torch and the other flashlight patches
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Sony will be happy to hear this! They're tired of my complants about my video camera not making phone calls...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    OMG. Epic pic

*cough*

all I'm gonna say is keep in mind who developed LED Torch and the other flashlight patches
    you?

i have LED Torch (love it; very cool), but it does not work while the camera app is up...right?!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123