Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I'm pretty excited, I do hope 1.4 comes on the 25th, that just happens to be my 21st, and I'll be in Vegas so I'll be able to get quite a bit of use out of it.
    You might have the best "test" video's yet then. Hopefully you post the favorites on here.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    thats nothin but precorder
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    You might have the best "test" video's yet then. Hopefully you post the favorites on here.
    assuming they aren't adult rated
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    i think this was recorded with precorder

guys at CES said that video app in 1.4 will be able to record VGA resolution which is 640x480 so this is definitely not video recorded with 1.4 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    i think this was recorded with precorder

guys at CES said that video app in 1.4 will be able to record VGA resolution which is 640x480 so this is definitely not video recorded with 1.4 :P

It is possible that the vid files on the phone are at a higher resolution and are cut down when uploaded to youtube or Facebook.

Haven't heard anything either way yet, but it's too soon to discount this as a possibility.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Yea, i have/use precorder and that that looks like precorder. I dont know if the real 1.4 recording will be better But i hope it is! lol

This is still good too though! I was actually at the Thanksgiving day parade with my precorder and recorded a lot of videos from there, but the sound and video went out of sync.

3 more days! YIPPY!
    I use precorder and the sound is really low unless his cough was really loud.
    --Marvin
    I'm thinking that maybe these are made by Precorder. If it isn't the case that means Palm's youtube upload API doesn't have that special "Uploaded via..." tag which is a little disappointing. I'd like to show off my videos came from a Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I'm pretty excited, I do hope 1.4 comes on the 25th, that just happens to be my 21st, and I'll be in Vegas so I'll be able to get quite a bit of use out of it.
    be careful not to record too much, should you have any "The Hangover" moments
    im confused because im new but
    will 1.4 video recording be able to send videos strait to you tube
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
    im confused because im new but
    will 1.4 video recording be able to send videos strait to you tube
    Yes indeed
    I think I remember they said that you'd also be able to upload straight to facebook too. If that's the case, this could be what's holding back the next update to Palm's Facebook app.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    If these three videos (especially the first two) were really made with a Pre w/1.4, I'd think that the camera movement would show the appropriate framing of the subjects. The TV dinner and the dancers didn't look as though the person recording could see what was being recorded. The baby didn't move enough to tell. Based on that, I'd say it was still Precorder.
    Just my $0.02.
    What am I missing here? Didn't we see videos of the Pre's video recording a few weeks ago? Didn't kow it was still a mystery...

Definitely precorder
    Took this a little over a month ago..
    I'm voting precorder on this... it's been out for a while now, so anybody could've easily downloaded and ran that application.
    serious question:

why this hype for the video camera?
    What will be the difference between this app and the video camera that I used to play around with on my 755p?

If you can please dumb down the answer and tell me in simplest terms.
    I dont understand a lot of the stuff that you all talk about sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    I'm voting precorder on this... it's been out for a while now, so anybody could've easily downloaded and ran that application.
    Except that I took that video and no, it wasn't on precorder, it's on 1.4.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    serious question:

why this hype for the video camera?
    What will be the difference between this app and the video camera that I used to play around with on my 755p?

If you can please dumb down the answer and tell me in simplest terms.
    I dont understand a lot of the stuff that you all talk about sometimes.
    I didn't have a 755p, but I'm going to assume the following:
    • The Pre has a better quality camera and allows more FPS
    • The 755p didn't have native direct upload to facebook/youtube
    • The 755p didn't have native video editing

I could be wrong...just guessing.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast