Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Hmm now I want to name my Pre.... Suggestions

Gollom suggests: Pre-cious!
    I had a launch day Pre to. It was good but the external speaker quit working and Sprint gave me a free replacement refurb. This one heats up reallly fast even if I'm texting for 5 mins.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    hell yea. The Pres that were built after september are so well built compared to the first gen Pres. I dropped mine down a mountain snowboarding. STILL WORKS! BOOM! I'll like to see the godphone attempt a feat like that
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    lol.. saddening.. it hurts me more than it hurt sir thaddeous prprpr&#$275$; $nuderschmidt$ $II$ ($the$ $second$ $name$ $i$ $gave$ $my$ $pre$)
    LOL, nice name. I hadn't thought to name my Pre yet, though I've named all of my cars.

Maybe Preence...
    this is no stretch of the truth.....
    Let me guess...launch-gen Pre too...right?

No kidding, I have a launch-gen Pre too and it gets abused more than yours. Has a small chip of plastic missing and the USB door cover failed a lonf time ago but it still does everything it's supposed to....
    Ha! Back at ya folks who diss the Pre's build quality! ...
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
    hell yea. The Pres that were built after september are so well built compared to the first gen Pres. I dropped mine down a mountain snowboarding. STILL WORKS! BOOM! I'll like to see the godphone attempt a feat like that
    excellent work my friend.. excellent
    sounds like you don't take care of your things loll
    i have a launch day pre also and ive dropped it alot.I put it in my shirt pocket and bend over to pick up stuff up and out it falls. It does have a crack in it but i figure in a few months a new flavor of phone will get my attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcericx View Post
    you messed up the best pre ever built!!! go to hell!!
    :-D
    u better brought it to a museum or sth..
    Thanks for a great laugh. I haven't stopped laughing since I read your response.
    You should post a picture of your battle scarred pre!
    thats y im always going crazy when ppl talk how they hate their pre cause it broke....im a tile settler i work construction every day n i still have my pre since launch day so I really don't knw whatsome of these ppl are doing with their phones??
    I have had my pre (I call it: underdog) since week one (I didn't get paid on launch date, had to wait 3 days), and it still going strong. Underdog has been dropped, scratched, dragged, yanked(my baby boy keeps pulling the usb from the side when charging) and it functions perfectly still (writing this from my palm pre while listening to pandora and surfing 3 different websites at the same time !
    Check this video out...
    BREAKING *(PALM PRE)* IN HALF
    lol.. saddening.. it hurts me more than it hurt sir thaddeous prprpr&#$275$; $nuderschmidt$ $II$ ($the$ $second$ $name$ $i$ $gave$ $my$ $pre$)
    the Nuderschmidt part makes it sound like it has no balls. which, being a phone it doesn't. but it seems to describe it as not being very powerful, wich i do not think it accurate.

Badassphoneandschit is probably a better name.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Mines holding up pretty well considering i've dropped it many a time on drunken nights. Screen has seen better days...but my own fault for not putting a protector on it hehe.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12