1.    #1  
    My palm pre screen wont respond to any gestures or movement. The gesture area of the pre at the bottom responds to movement as well as the key board. The screen looks normal and have the normal picture up, even when calls come in its shows the person calling. Do anyone what might cause this issue or how to fix it? Tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, that was a no go.
    Quote Originally Posted by quette View Post
    My palm pre screen wont respond to any gestures or movement. The gesture area of the pre at the bottom responds to movement as well as the key board. The screen looks normal and have the normal picture up, even when calls come in its shows the person calling. Do anyone what might cause this issue or how to fix it? Tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, that was a no go.
    Well, to start, your first two sentences contradict each other.
    And:
    How long have you had the phone?
    If your fingers are real cold the touch screen will have a hard time reading your touches. Not sure if that's the problem.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Or oily (like from pizza).
    Mmmmm pizza.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    make sure you wipe the screen well. I keep my phone in my gym pocket while working out and sometimes moisture will make the screen real sensitive. Once I clean it well/dry it responds better after that....
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    If your fingers are real cold the touch screen will have a hard time reading your touches. Not sure if that's the problem.
    yes this has happened to me many times when my fingers r cold!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quette View Post
    Close slider and reopen, press power button to make screen go blank and and the try to un lock it again, I have even had to do a battery pull
    ^
    That's the steps I would/have followed on my previous Pre's.
    At the end, I had to get it replaced
    this happened to me.....i took the battery out for 2 min, put it back in, and it worked.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre