Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    That might be the case, i managed to send a video and received but came as corrupted.

Trying again (Here goes nothing)
    Yeah thats what i got, hit the play button and i get the spinning circle followed by an error message.
    O2 did tell me on Monday that the network engineers were looking into it and would get back to me sometime? with the findings.........think i might be ringing O2 and asking for some credit due to the lack of messaging at the moment :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcroft View Post
    Yeah thats what i got, hit the play button and i get the spinning circle followed by an error message.
    O2 did tell me on Monday that the network engineers were looking into it and would get back to me sometime? with the findings.........think i might be ringing O2 and asking for some credit due to the lack of messaging at the moment :-(
    Yeahh, my messaging allowance is taking quite a hit here! Unfortunately i can receive the message (photo and video) but both are showing as corrupted.

Hopefully O2 are doing something on their end, i'll hold off the messages for now and ring them tomorrow if the problem still persists.
  3.    #43  
    what sort of contract you on? Should make a difference but you never know? I get something like 800 mins, 1200 texts and unlimited data/wifi- wifes having loads of problems now with O2 nokia e71 received a decent pic from my pre (after 20 min delay) but can't send anything now?
    Only on the O2 35 with Extra 500 messaging bundle. 600 mins /1100 texts / Unlimited Data, Wifi.

Doubt it'd make a difference if were both on contract, if its Pay&Go/Simplicity tarrif than that may be different.

Just tried it again, picture MMS, sent as expected, and received as expected, full Quality! Hopefully it'll stay like that now.
  5.    #45  
    Can also confirm that MMS pictures are now fine, havn't as yet checked exact file size but received quality looks the same as the sent.
    Video MMS still not working but at least its a start and to be honest file size limits make video MMS a waste of time anyway but it would still be nice to have it working seeing that we pay for it
  6.    #46  
    Can also confirm that MMS pictures are now fine, havn't as yet checked exact file size but received quality looks the same as the sent.
    Video MMS still not working but at least its a start and to be honest file size limits make video MMS a waste of time anyway but it would still be nice to have it working seeing that we pay for it
    my images do now seem correct, and my video mms is also now working
  8.    #48  
    picture mms for me is working but i cannot send or receive video at the moment
    Ok I got an interesting observation here...
    Whenever I mms myself I never get anything....any ideas?
    However when I mms my gf she receives the same image (size/dimensions) as I send.

Thanks
    Vas
  10.    #50  
    what is your gf handset, what network are you both on?
    what is your gf handset, what network are you both on?
    Im on O2 and she is on Voda using a Samsung Tocco
    Well if I cant mms myself I would assume the problem is with me...
  12.    #52  
    The problem is with O2's servers and the profile they use for the Pre, picture MMS should be fine now though, i would suggest contacting O2 Pre support as i did and now picture MMS works 100% for me.
    The problem is with O2's servers and the profile they use for the Pre, picture MMS should be fine now though, i would suggest contacting O2 Pre support as i did and now picture MMS works 100% for me.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Did you have to change any settings on your phone at all? Or all was managed through O2? Is your mms video working now as well? I saw the other thread...

Many thanks for your help
    Vas
  14.    #54  
    No changes my end needed, O2 sorted it. As for video MMS i can send ok to other handsets but if i send to myself i get a network message telling me to watch the video online as my handset is not capable of viewing the format which is strange as the video was shot on the Pre!!!!!!!!!!
    No changes my end needed, O2 sorted it. As for video MMS i can send ok to other handsets but if i send to myself i get a network message telling me to watch the video online as my handset is not capable of viewing the format which is strange as the video was shot on the Pre!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok thanks. I will call them tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Ok I got an interesting observation here...
    Whenever I mms myself I never get anything....any ideas?
    However when I mms my gf she receives the same image (size/dimensions) as I send.

Thanks
    Vas
    Although it is embarassing to admit it the problem was an OSI Layer 8 !!!

I missed a number out of my number when I saved so that is why I could not mms myself. I figured that out when I couldn't sms myself either !!! lol Apologies about that guys...
  17.    #57  
    LOL, been there seen it done it.
    Can you MMS pictures fine now?
    If video is still a problem do ring O2 (its free from the handset) as last time it took a few calls for them to accept the problem and solve it.
    LOL, been there seen it done it.
    Can you MMS pictures fine now?
    If video is still a problem do ring O2 (its free from the handset) as last time it took a few calls for them to accept the problem and solve it.
    Yes the MMS photo is ok...
    Im just on the phone to them as I type this....
    Apparently some O2 guy send video from his Pre to his iphone and it worked ok. They are calling me back so we can "reboot" the phone and try again....lol I love those customer service calls
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Apparently some O2 guy send video from his Pre to his iphone and it worked ok. They are calling me back so we can "reboot" the phone and try again....lol I love those customer service calls
    Tell him to send it from the iPhone to the Pre and see what happens.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast