Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    think i'll wait for O2's findings due to the fact that a 1.3.5.2 pre with a Virgin
    (gsm) doesn't do it but a 1.3.5.2 pre on O2 does, sending images to other handsets works fine its just receiving on the pre that's the problem
    sharpcroft - do you want to see what happens if we send from O2 to Virgin and vice-versa ?

That might help us to localise the problem a bit more.
  3.    #23  
    please mate that would be good pm me details and i'll take alook when i get home in a couple of hours
    yeah, i would wait to see what o2 has to say too, i missed that post that they where contacted and would investigate it
    Palm prē-ist.
    i have this same problem but only since the last update
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    sharpcroft - do you want to see what happens if we send from O2 to Virgin and vice-versa ?

That might help us to localise the problem a bit more.
    message sent mate, let me know if you get it ok because thats another problem i've noticed lately, mms take an age to deliver, i often find that if i send a sms then it kick starts the mms and they all arrive at once!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Full size image received (landscape mode) received here at 18:38 and text at 19:00. I've sent you a portrait image which I sent to myself as a test yesterday.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Full size image received (landscape mode) received here at 18:38 and text at 19:00. I've sent you a portrait image which I sent to myself as a test yesterday.
    Have sent you back what i received, bloody terrible picture quality :-(
    Can you post the one i sent you and then the forwarded one so people can see the problem?
    So - this is what I received from sharpcroft

I sent that image back to him and he sent what he received back to me - and this is what we ended up with :

Looks to me like something on the O2 inbound side has resized the image as the Virgin side of things doesn't seem to be doing anything untoward.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12