Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Just proceed as you are!
    I assume you are answering my question!? Or does this answer goes to an other question ?!

Thanks
    Chander
    Quote Originally Posted by chander View Post
    I assume you are answering my question!? Or does this answer goes to an other question ?!

Thanks
    Chander
    I'm talking to YOU!
    sorry!
    has anyone in uk/eu got 1.4 yet and also will this update be bringing msn IM'ing to palm pre
    UK PRE USER
    My latest roll-out report is at http://forums.precentral.net/2253566-post36.html

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Still nothing for o2 UK as of 21:43. Update app just constantly searching, don't even get the 'your phone is up to date' any more.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    O2 my handy Germany twitter channel just twittered that the update will be released very early tomorrow. So probably it's gonna be something like 2 or 3 am. Cool ****!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsams View Post
    O2 my handy Germany twitter channel just twittered that the update will be released very early tomorrow. So probably it's gonna be something like 2 or 3 am. Cool ****!
    what's their twitter name?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    o2myhandy is their twitter name
    you know 1.4 might get released on the same day worldwide.........maybe.......most likely different times though
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Unless it gets released for me in the next 40 minutes then it's going to be another day
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123