1.    #1  
    i have a few patches that will not update or remove form preware or quickinstall. i ran the doctor and they are still there. i tried almost everything. does anyone know what to do?
    did you try epr?
  3.    #3  
    yep. and it does nothing. thats why i did the doctor. but still nothing. how can you doctor it and still have the problem. doctoring it is the last resort. where do you go after that?
    you know I'm not really sure. I don't know why when you doctored the phone the patches didn't go away. Try doing a full erase under reset options. Who knows maybe it can work.
  5.    #5  
    reset options?
    device info> reset options> hard reset
    WebOS Repair Utility

Remember to select "Override Compatibility" in the Options tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by acez3001 View Post
    yep. and it does nothing. thats why i did the doctor. but still nothing. how can you doctor it and still have the problem. doctoring it is the last resort. where do you go after that?
    Same happened to me. At the time, no utilities would get rid of it so I decided to Doctor it. Pro tip I picked up from the forum before doing it: Full Erase before Doctoring. There were some changes on folder exceptions with 1.3.1 that can leave remnants of patches I guess.

Anyhow, I did a Full Erase before doing the Doctor and everything's shiny.