Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course

11 44.00%
  • Monkeys might fly out of my ****

14 56.00%
  1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 04:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    What do you mean by parity?
    I like to party
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I understand trying to be fun. But if you are going to start a poll at least have the options make sense. I think parity has already been reached, but then there are those who think it will come with 1.4 and those that think it won't. Being fun is nice, but this is a serious a question and one that would probably give some interesting responses, as such, I would be appreciative if you corrected your poll to represent the full range of responses.
    Whatcha talking about willis?

Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    I understand trying to be fun. But if you are going to start a poll at least have the options make sense..... Being fun is nice, but this is a serious a question and one that would probably give some interesting responses, as such, I would be appreciative if you corrected your poll to represent the full range of responses.
    I agree. Worst. Poll. Ever.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Competitive parity? like on par with the competition? or am i way off
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    This thread is a train wreck.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I hope WebOS never has parity with the competition. The reason I got a Pixi Plus is because it is better.

Bad poll.
    Fail
    looks like a lot of **** monkeys are coming
    I think he meant will we have threads and polls that actually have meaning in the future, not ones started by drunk or stoned kids with keyboards and an internet connection.
    Parity on same day of release? Yeah...that monkey button is the answer. Parity with same OS on all phones, well take a lil longer for the worldwide market to be on same as the USA phones. Parity on the app store. Hmmm nah, I still think sadly the foreign country will still have to wait until Palm opens up the whole catalog for everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    So who thinks parity will come with 1.4?
    The comment above gives the impression that the palm pre does not have parity already without the 1.4 update. I don't know of a phone that I would suggest is even equal to the pre at this moment in time.
    To stay positive, I'm assuming the poll means parity amongst carriers and regions. I do hope for my international colleagues that they'll have access to paid apps, etc.

In terms of parity with the competition, I think the notion is essentially meaningless.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic