1.    #1  
    Anyone know of an app for the pre to add holidays to the calendar? Can't seem to find one
    gmail
    --Marvin
    If you use Google Calendar, you can add them that way. It would sync from google.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    If you synch with "Outlook" you can use Outlook>tool>option>calendar option>add holidays>select country.
  5.    #5  
    thanks to all - new to the pre just this week. Activated the google calendar and bam there they are. I liek the idea of using the outlook one though since that's what I use at work (not exchange). Any ideas for syncing to it? I downloaded The Missing Sync to sync to outlook and can't get the calendar or contacts to sync yet - it starts but then stops. Any other ideas out there?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Try using Chapura's Pocket Mirror apps...also synch's their own version of "Memos" and "To Do." There's a trial period and then you can purchase it.

Synch uses Wifi or BlueTooth; but needs internet access to run. Wish it would synch with the cable like the old version.

If you have lots of records to synch; do it at night...it took me overnight to synch the first time. Subsequent synch takes only a few minutes.
  7.    #7  
    thanks - I just went to their website and I think that will be the one,. I tried The Missing Sync app and am frustrated. This sounds a lot better
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    yeah,I've used Chapura for years...worked great fo me...except they are charging a nominal fee now.